King David was NO HACker!!!

Boomer

Elect
Reaction score
(Psalm 71:15)
            "My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness
              And thy salvation all the day;
              For I know not the numbers thereof."

This is what I got out of my morning devotions . . . . Something must be wrong with me!      ;)

Boomer said:
(Psalm 71:15)
            "My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness
              And thy salvation all the day;
              For I know not the numbers thereof."

This is what I got out of my morning devotions . . . . Something must be wrong with me!      ;)

Brother, you are reaching new spiritual heights!  I couldn't be prouder of you.

He repented from his HACkership...

And David's heart smote him after that he had numbered the people. And David said unto the LORD, I have sinned greatly in that I have done: and now, I beseech thee, O LORD, take away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

1 Chronicles 12:23
And these are the numbers of the bands that were ready armed to the war, and came to David to Hebron, to turn the kingdom of Saul to him, according to the word of the Lord.

In the Greek this points to the first bus ministry.  The bus workers were ready and armed with their KJVs.

RAIDER said:
And these are the numbers of the bands that were ready armed to the war, and came to David to Hebron, to turn the kingdom of Saul to him, according to the word of the Lord.

In the Greek this points to the first bus ministry.  The bus workers were ready and armed with their KJVs.

Now we know what drinking 6 bottles of Binaca in row will do to your thinking.

Tennessean said:
RAIDER said:

Now we know what drinking 6 bottles of Binaca in row will do to your thinking.

Hey, I never even broke the seal on the sixth one!