Lecrae

The Democrat Baltimore prosecutor was warned she had no case.

With all of you BLM defenders, your opinions are not based on evidence. It is based on snippets from the media which promotes racism.

FSSL said:
The Democrat Baltimore prosecutor was warned she had no case.

With all of you BLM defenders, your opinions are not based on evidence. It is based on snippets from the media which promotes racism.

Again, he was pursued for no reason. Arrested without legitimate cause. Was denied medical attention when asked for it for his asthma. Was manhandled (remember, during illegitimate arrest), got his back broken and died. No one officer was guilty so yeah, the prosecutor couldn't nail down the actual officer of the group that was responsible. That doesn't mean the officers did not take part in killing him. It just couldn't be proven as to which ones and how it was done.

The man is dead with a broken back and did not have a broken back when he entered the police vehicle. He came out with injuries that killed him. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. So don't give me your spiel about some "liberal media" hype. If he had not been pursued, arrested, manhandled, or secured in the vehicle, the man would have lived through the day. His interaction with police is what killed him.

Smellin Coffee said:
It just couldn't be proven as to which ones and how it was done.

Which renders the rest of your opinion as just opinion.

FSSL said:
Smellin Coffee said:

So here is your chance to tell us what really happened. How is Gray's death while in police custody NOT the fault of the BPD? Did a ghost break his back while he was handcuffed in the back of the police wagon? Did he manage to uncuff himself, slam his back against a wheel-well, and handcuff himself back up? Did the cops let someone else in the back of the wagon to beat him up even further?

Go ahead. Give us your opinion as to how BPD was not responsible.

Smellin Coffee said:
FSSL said:
Smellin Coffee said:

So here is your chance to tell us what really happened. How is Gray's death while in police custody NOT the fault of the BPD? Did a ghost break his back while he was handcuffed in the back of the police wagon? Did he manage to uncuff himself, slam his back against a wheel-well, and handcuff himself back up? Did the cops let someone else in the back of the wagon to beat him up even further?

Someone should take that open and shut case to court!  ;)

Smellin Coffee said:
So here is your chance to tell us what really happened.

Four of the six police charged in Gray's death have been tried, resulting in three acquittals and one mistrial. It's fair to say that "what really happened" is now a matter of public record, isn't it?

Tarheel Baptist said:

Nahh... they would then have to use known facts.

Smellin Coffee said:
Recovering IFB said:
Who are pulled over at least once a week for being black in a white neighborhood.

When I worked at a police department in the late 80s, early 90s, this was an unwritten understanding that blacks were to be pulled over, should the officer have the time to do so. Why? There was a 'potential for arrest'. Not all cops on the force I was on did it, but many did.  And the reason they would give the driver was "We are looking for a stolen car, the same kind as you're driving."

And I was gutless and didn't say anything.

...and you were probably not the only gutless person in the room that didn't say anything.

Love your posts, Smellin'. 

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
FSSL said:
Smellin Coffee said:

After the individual criminal trials are over and the lawsuit(s) begin, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Ask OJ. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
FSSL said:
Smellin Coffee said:

After the individual criminal trials are over and the lawsuit(s) begin, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Ask OJ. :)

Yes! Get those pesky evidence weighing criminal trials out of the way..... ;)

I think Smellin and LongGone LOVE to keep the posting numbers up by always taking a very liberal view of things. In life they must be very conservative individuals who are just using the FFF to bone up their debate skills.

deertracks said:
I think Smellin and LongGone LOVE to keep the posting numbers up by always taking a very liberal view of things. In life they must be very conservative individuals who are just using the FFF to bone up their debate skills.

They are officers in the "Do-Good With other People's Gubmit Money Symbolism Over Substance Society"!
Amen!

Tarheel Baptist said:
deertracks said:

They are officers in the "Do-Good With other People's Gubmit Money Symbolism Over Substance Society"!
Amen!

Despite the error in truth (because I choose not to advertise myself)...

1ixvo.gif

deertracks said:

What is funny is my politically liberal friends believe I am way too conservative! :)

Smellin Coffee said:
deertracks said:

What is funny is my politically liberal friends believe I am way too conservative! :)

You are, you bigoted hater, you.  :D

subllibrm said:
Smellin Coffee said:
deertracks said:

You are, you bigoted hater, you.  :D

Yep. :)

I wish the video was still on YouTube of Jack Hyles ranting in rap music. He called it "ignorant garbage". He even said "Christian Rap" is almost as bad as "Christian Rock". Hyles wanted the kids to listen to hymns and Tennessee Ernie Ford but I digress. As for Lecrae, comedian Tony Hutson tried "rapping" even had a do-rag on. Hutson isn't too fond of Lecrae or any CCM artist.