Let us Prey

Gladstone

Elect
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Let us Prey on HBO?
Some seems over dramatized.
Some seems misleading from Eric Eizensky (sp).
Some info is incorrect.
However, some of these predators should be hanging from gallows.
I can’t believe some of these monsters only got a year or two in prison.

I am watching it on Crime ID through DISH Network. Jack and Dave Hyles are featured. Schaap is coming up. Men who were Hac’ers or from FBCH are also offenders on this series that just started, for me, on Friday night. It definitely takes me back to my time there, my offender, and the way I was treated.

Has anyone watched Let us Prey on HBO?
Some seems over dramatized.
Some seems misleading from Eric Eizensky (sp).
Some info is incorrect.
However, some of these predators should be hanging from gallows.
I can’t believe some of these monsters only got a year or two in prison.
Which info is incorrect, and what is the correct info? No snark intended.

Am80, I found every bit of it, so far, to be absolutely true. I watched others suffer what I went through and the way these girls were abused matched the pattern of grooming and then the abuse.

Am80, I found every bit of it, so far, to be absolutely true. I watched others suffer what I went through and the way these girls were abused matched the pattern of grooming and then the abuse.
I went to HAC and "fellowshiped" with Grace Baptist in their Aaron Willand era, and I personally didn't see any glaring errors in the documentary. But I'm willing to look where I might have missed something.

Hyles? Schaap? These are small-fry amateurs compared to Rome. How much is Rome highlighted/examined?
"They" have already done a bunch. Quick Google search- most of these are straight up documentaries, some of them are dramas.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231126_150754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231126_150754_Chrome.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
I've started watching the 1st episode.

Just 10 minutes in, it seems like the people in and making this series are only familiar with Hyles and his cronies. When showing a clip of Hyles, he is called the "IFB Founder".

I've started watching the 1st episode.

Just 10 minutes in, it seems like the people in and making this series are only familiar with Hyles and his cronies. When showing a clip of Hyles, he is called the "IFB Founder".
Exactly, there are numerous questionable claims. It’s a Hyles and Indy-fundy expose, with occasional over-reaching and inaccurate claims. But their main intent, to root out the slimy underbelly of IFBs who prey on women and children is successfully portrayed.

Exactly, there are numerous questionable claims. It’s a Hyles and Indy-fundy expose, with occasional over-reaching and inaccurate claims. But their main intent, to root out the slimy underbelly of IFBs who prey on women and children is successfully portrayed.
Humbling, or at least it should be, when God uses the world to reprove those within the church. Yet God has been doing such for millennia.

Humbling, or at least it should be, when God uses the world to reprove those within the church. Yet God has been doing such for millennia.
That was the case with Israel. God would use Israel's enemies in judgment against them and then would judge and destroy their enemies! Judgment must first begin with the house of God!

I don't know the exact answer, but Eric has a slew of interviews on his YouTube channel: Preacher Boys Broadcast.
I watched a few of of his clips until I learned that he had apostatized and renounced Christianity. The IFBx crowd can therefore use this a fodder to throw everything back in his face.:(

I watched a few of of his clips until I learned that he had apostatized and renounced Christianity. The IFBx crowd can therefore use this a fodder to throw everything back in his face.:(
Tell me again, why is the Church in the USA so anemic?

I wish owned a millstone factory
It's sad how they will reject the message because they disagree with the lifestyle/beliefs of the messenger, but will accept the pedophiles as long as they preach from the KJV.

I wish owned a millstone factory

It's sad how they will reject the message because they disagree with the lifestyle/beliefs of the messenger, but will accept the pedophiles as long as they preach from the KJV.
No arguments here. It goes without saying such a disgraceful group would be rife with false conversions! Makes me thankful my own salvation experience had nothing to do with IFB!