Letter From Jack

Techmedic

Elect
Reaction score
So I was completely shocked I got a letter from him yesterday.... I almost threw it away without reading it... But then curiosity got me. If you guys want I'll type up a transcript of it. To me it looks like a mass mailing, as it was sent from San Antonio Texas, no signature, and nicely printed from a printer, along with labels for both sending and receiving parties.

IFB X-Files said:
"Jack" who?
Jack Hyles
Jack Schaap
Jack Wyrtzen
Machine Gun Jack McGurn
Jack the Ripper
Jack Russell
Jack O'Lantern

Jack who?

I used to get a letter around January or February from Jackie-Boy about a big shindig he was having in March. I remember one year he said he was gonna be a gangster. Funny...I always thought he was a clown.

Techmedic said:
So I was completely shocked I got a letter from him yesterday.... I almost threw it away without reading it... But then curiosity got me. If you guys want I'll type up a transcript of it. To me it looks like a mass mailing, as it was sent from San Antonio Texas, no signature, and nicely printed from a printer, along with labels for both sending and receiving parties.
Please post the letter.

Techmedic said:

A wedding invitation?

Hmmm... Looks like I have to put them somewhere then link to them... No direct upload here  :mad:

Sorry my scanner decided to eat them when I was scanning them so that's why it's all messed up.

Letter-page-001.jpg

Letter-page-002.jpg

Letter-page-003.jpg

Letter-page-004.jpg

Wow! That scum-bag is comparing himself to the Apostle Paul in prison. Unbelievable. I wonder if he wants his prison epistle to be circulated just like Paul.'s. What a heaping pile of crap.

Techmedic said:
Hmmm... Looks like I have to put them somewhere then link to them... No direct upload here  :mad:
Yep! Space is precious!

Thanks, for sharing the letter. It is interesting to see what one appears to be thankful for after losing his perceived unbridled position of great power and influence. This more humble and reflective position better represents one that has been created for the glory of God. 

Very interesting letter. Quite the change from coffers of money, ornate offices, and the respect of so many.

God is quite powerful to those who abuse His office.

no offense but prisoners don't type letters.....they don't have access to typewriters or  computers... they hand write everything.

Sherry.... I believe he did hand write it.... He just sent it to someone (That publisher he is working for I assume) they typed it up and sent it.

I have an uncle that I write all the time in prison and all of his letters (envelops) have a stamp on them for the return address, not a nice little label, also the fact it was sent from San Antonio Tx and not from where he currently is.

This clown is still on an ego which gives him an over-estimation of his own self-importance, to think that he can influence & give out advice to others NOT in prison for crimes against children. Looks like he has also spent a lot of time with books on positive thing by authors like Ea rl Night ing gale.

He can't help himself & quotes Jackie-boy in an effort to endear himself in friendship to whom ever will stupidly think that they still matter to him. Then he promises that if they will follow him & take his advise then they will enjoy partying with him 8 years in the future. I'm guessing so he can show off his body building.....

Claxton Georgia has bragged that they are "The Fruitcake Capital of the world".....me thinks that distinction has moved to a Kentucky prison.

I trust this guy as far as he could throw his over-sized pulpit  (for his over sized ego to stand behind).

Sounds like Mr. Ego is the same manipulator, as always.  Interesting that he never mentions Cindy and her "suffering".  Remember, this same guy just tried to blame everything on the "aggressive" victim.  He has a lot to learn and only 8 + years to do it in.  ::)

I am troubled by the fact that he apparently still has a large enough following that he had to send a form letter out.

Techmedic said:
Sherry.... I believe he did hand write it.... He just sent it to someone (That publisher he is working for I assume) they typed it up and sent it.

I have an uncle that I write all the time in prison and all of his letters (envelops) have a stamp on them for the return address, not a nice little label, also the fact it was sent from San Antonio Tx and not from where he currently is.

Sherry, you're right.  He had to give a list of names and addresses he could write to.  He cannot do "chain" letters, so I have a hard time believing the story.  He can only send letters to his family, and I'm sure Cindy didn't do it, doubt Jacklynn & Todd wouldn't have done it, his parents - no way and maybe Kenny, but I truly doubt it.  Where's the post mark from?  That will tell you where it's from?  Or did your printer eat that too?  Oh, and Schaap can't use anything technical.

My thought, as I read the letter, was a hope that there aren't any grandmothers in his son's new church!