Liberal idiocy: Girls must overcome discomfort....

LongGone said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
Recovering IFB said:
The fact some defend the POTUS position here is truly saddening.

The sad part is that this whole thread is based on what is not true. The same guidance that allows the transgender student the right to use the restroom/locker room of their choice also gives the student uncomfortable with that the right to ask for other accommodations. Even a believer should understand the where both sides of an argument and should seek the truth and weed out the fiction.

The truth is that liberal idiocy is idiotic....
http://nifymag.com/mother-of-girl-who-lost-to-transgender-runner-speaks-out/#.V1aMXtT3arU

How did we go from the truth about the guidance provided to high schools in regards to transgender use of restrooms to a track and field event in Alaska? Big surprise that life is not always fair in sporting events.

Again, your problem seems to be that institutionalized liberal idiocy is so readily illustrated.
The point is that once 'gender fluidity' is acknowledged as anything but the idiocy it is...where does it stop? But, you already knew that!  :)

LongGone said:
For the record...I attended Christian School from 7th grade through 12th and then attended Hyles -Anderson.[/b]

So from one extreme to the other. Pendulums swing. Nothing newsworthy there.

LongGone said:
For the record...I attended Christian School from 7th grade through 12th and then attended Hyles -Anderson.

Apparently, when I assumed you went to a government school, I was being charitable.

subllibrm said:
LongGone said:
For the record...I attended Christian School from 7th grade through 12th and then attended Hyles -Anderson.[/b]

Interesting that Ransom blamed it going to a public school and you blame it on going to Hyles-Anderson. Neither have anything to do with the discussion.

LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Interesting that Ransom blamed it going to a public school and you blame it on going to Hyles-Anderson. Neither have anything to do with the discussion.

Just a point of clarification ...you put it in the "record"...now back to the fighting!

T-Bone said:
LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Just a point of clarification ...you put it in the "record"...now back to the fighting!

Just a point of clarification...Ransom put it in the "record" when he blamed my thoughts on government schools

LongGone said:
T-Bone said:
LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Just a point of clarification...Ransom put it in the "record" when he blamed my thoughts on government schools

Oh I see, that made disclose information that you later say is irrelevant...yup, your education is showing.

T-Bone said:
LongGone said:
T-Bone said:
LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Oh I see, that made disclose information that you later say is irrelevant...yup, your education is showing.

Really not sure where you are coming from. Ransom made a false assumption about my education. I corrected his assumption. Subllibrm decided to turn it into a light personal attack. I saw some irony in that one wanted to blame a government education and one want to blame it on Hyles-Anderson. Never would have come up without Ransom's assumption and would never had an additional comment without Subllibrm. Would not be discussing now without your follow up.

LongGone said:
When it comes to transgender unless you are going to ask everyone to show genitals how are you going to enforce it. If a student born as a male dresses and acts like a female why do you want them in the restroom or shower with your son?

I notice no one wants to answer this...

I find it strange that so many Christian men would rather share a bathroom with someone who looks like a female than with someone who looks like a male. Since in all my public bathroom experiences I can't remember the last time I saw someone's genitals it seems strange to have the genitals be the focal point.

Darkwing Duck said:
LongGone said:
When it comes to transgender unless you are going to ask everyone to show genitals how are you going to enforce it. If a student born as a male dresses and acts like a female why do you want them in the restroom or shower with your son?

I find it strange that so many Christian men would rather share a bathroom with someone who looks like a female than with someone who looks like a male. Since in all my public bathroom experiences I can't remember the last time I saw someone's genitals it seems strange to have the genitals be the focal point.
Genitals aren't the focal point.

Someone threw a grenade in the room, and waited for people to panic.
Now, they go about asking people why they panicked, cuz, after all, it's just a dud...there's no need to panic, you must have a phobia.

The focal point is "identify".

The way things were:

Trannies used whatever bathroom they felt like, and occasionally got a weird look or 2 at the sink.

The way things are:

Trannies and people pretending to be trannies for nefarious purposes (no one would ever do that, dontcha know), can now :
Raise a big stink.
Sue.
Not be arrested for the sole crime of voyeurism, etc.

The problem, and focal point lie in the word "identify".
There is no way to prove, in court, that a person "identifies" as: in some sort of transition, confusion, or even curiosity about "gender".
This new legal nightmare just undermined the judicial system,and law enforcement, and added a huge burden to the prosecution of certain crimes.

FYI

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Darkwing Duck said:
LongGone said:

Genitals aren't the focal point.

Someone threw a grenade in the room, and waited for people to panic.
Now, they go about asking people why they panicked, cuz, after all, it's just a dud...there's no need to panic, you must have a phobia.

The focal point is "identify".

The way things were:

Trannies used whatever bathroom they felt like, and occasionally got a weird look or 2 at the sink.

The way things are:

Trannies and people pretending to be trannies for nefarious purposes (no one would ever do that, dontcha know), can now :
Raise a big stink.
Sue.
Not be arrested for the sole crime of voyeurism, etc.

The problem, and focal point lie in the word "identify".
There is no way to prove, in court, that a person "identifies" as: in some sort of transition, confusion, or even curiosity about "gender".
This new legal nightmare just undermined the judicial system,and law enforcement, and added a huge burden to the prosecution of certain crimes.

FYI

earnestly contend

Why have none of these things transpired in Minneapolis that have had transgender bathroom laws in place since 1975?