Liberalism is a mental disorder

T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
So I go on to the website of the Baptist Joint Commission for Religious Liberty, and I find no affiliation with the SBC...just a list of liberal & progressive Baptist...so little wonder Mr. Walker made the "Muslims being brothers & sister" remark.  Doubt many of us would have much in common with Walker's theology.  Doesn't change the fact that religious liberty needs to be afforded to all groups.

http://bjconline.org/supporting-bodies/
"Religions" that believe they should conquer the world politically...are not.
And they should not be afforded protection as if they were.

earnestly contend

Again while I agree with your sentiment ..they must break the law before such can be taken away. You do realize that hpthere are those who claim our desire to see the world come to Christ, call us militants and dangerous!
An excellent point of debate.
Of course, this debate took place in the 18th Century.

If you want to pretend that all religions are equal, go ahead.

No nation, in its own self-interest, should allow professors of an ideaology with tenements such as Islams, to immigrate, assemble, disseminate propaganda, etc.

We interred Japs and Germans during WWII....

earnestly contend

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
So I go on to the website of the Baptist Joint Commission for Religious Liberty, and I find no affiliation with the SBC...just a list of liberal & progressive Baptist...so little wonder Mr. Walker made the "Muslims being brothers & sister" remark.  Doubt many of us would have much in common with Walker's theology.  Doesn't change the fact that religious liberty needs to be afforded to all groups.

earnestly contend

Again while I agree with your sentiment ..they must break the law before such can be taken away. You do realize that hpthere are those who claim our desire to see the world come to Christ, call us militants and dangerous!

No nation, in its own self-interest, should allow professors of an ideaology with tenements such as Islams, to immigrate, assemble, disseminate propaganda, etc.

earnestly contend

I don't think that all religions are equal...have never stated such...a whole different matter than our Constitutional freedom of religion!

T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

I don't think that all religions are equal...have never stated such...a whole different matter than our Constitutional freedom of religion!
There is a reason why our founding fathers knew that this experiment would only work when the U.S. was a Nation made up predominantly of Christians.

Islam, Roman Catholicism, and a few other religions are hostile to Liberty, and so must be denied Liberty for the sake of preserving Liberty.

We cant deny U.S. citizens free practice, etc, but we absolutely should not condone any religion that perpetuates slavery.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

There is a reason why our founding fathers knew that this experiment would only work when the U.S. was a Nation made up predominantly of Christians.

Islam, Roman Catholicism, and a few other religions are hostile to Liberty, and so must be denied Liberty for the sake of preserving Liberty.

We cant deny U.S. citizens free practice, etc, but we absolutely should not condone any religion that perpetuates slavery.

earnestly contend

And not just slavery, but so much more...that's why I speak out against this false & dangerous religion every chance I get...our people are well educated about this demonic religion and its dangers. Did a whole series on this.  And while I agree that our system will only survive when genuinely God fearing people are leading...sorry that train left the station a long time ago.  The Constitution is hanging on by a thread, and I have no doubt civil war is just around the corner. We've outlived what our time, and have turned our back on God...this is what we receive...they use our freedom as our weakness and are coming to take over...I am sure few in Judah saw their ungodliness as a reason for God allowing Babylon to overthrow them! Mores the pity!