Liberty University Reopens Campus

Jr. has gone off the deep end. He has an alcohol problem, among other things. He has also endorsed an incumbent congressional candidate for the 5th district, Denver Wriggleman, who owns a distillery and has performed a gay marriage.
If the LU board of directors had a collective pair, they would replace him tomorrow. He is an embarrassment to a great university. All IMHO of course.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Hyles Anderson has more sense than them.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Hyles Anderson has more sense than them.

Not even close. HAC is a cesspool of sexual perversion and zero edukational benefits. LU has a lot of leadership problems, but HAC is a day care for pervs.

I know of other schools that started by closing the classrooms, then subsequently closing the dormitories and sending students home. However, they typically make exceptions, presumably for international students or others for whom moving out so quickly might cause hardship.

To put the most charitable spin on this, is that what Liberty is doing? Or is it actually the way it appears in the media stories I've seen: reopening the dormitories for anyone who wants to move back in?

(And how many reprimands does The Liberty Way prescribe for passing on a pandemic virus while in residence?)

When I saw that he had reopened, I was
I know of other schools that started by closing the classrooms, then subsequently closing the dormitories and sending students home. However, they typically make exceptions, presumably for international students or others for whom moving out so quickly might cause hardship.

To put the most charitable spin on this, is that what Liberty is doing? Or is it actually the way it appears in the media stories I've seen: reopening the dormitories for anyone who wants to move back in?

(And how many reprimands does The Liberty Way prescribe for passing on a pandemic virus while in residence?)

Not even close. HAC is a cesspool of sexual perversion and zero edukational benefits. LU has a lot of leadership problems, but HAC is a day care for pervs.
I am a grad from the early 80's and no longer support the place because of coverups. But you Sir are throwing a blanket statements over every grad, etc.

I am a grad from the early 80's and no longer support the place because of coverups. But you Sir are throwing a blanket statements over every grad, etc.

Yes, it is a blanket statement, however there are always exceptions of course. Most statements are meant to be general in nature, and not literally 100% inclusive. But overall, there is enough evidence to support my view of the situation. HAC gards seem to have much more of their share of sexual perversion problems than most. LU has some of the same problem, but not near the percentage of HAC. I think it has a lot to do with how the leadership values the female contributions/worth to the church.
Now I am quite sure that Jr.can drink anyone at HAC under the table. He is a horrible manager of personnel and has an ego that almost rivals that of the original Pope of Hammond. LU could get rid of him and about 3 more people and be whole again, rather quickly. Will it happen? Not likely, but you never know. Some people are getting tired of the BS and more are learning about Jr's indiscretions every day, so there is hope.
I hear he is reaching out for some spiritual help, but not convinced. We will see. IMVHO.

Last edited:

I don't mean in general. They aren't opening the campus too early. I checked the HAC site

LU had Trump speak at their convocation and graduation. Nothing is worse than having Trump speak at your school.

That is one of the few things they have done correctly recently. Trump is a great president and leader. Jr. on the other hand needs to go.