Little by Little

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
I grew up hearing and singing the Patch the Pirate song "Little by Little, Inch by Inch." 

I now am happy to see this same thing but in the context of the scales coming off the eyes of those blinded by the cultish behavior that is IFBx

Yeppers, "by the yard is hard but by the inch is a cinch!!"

I do not believe my family could have had the scales come off quickly without a negitive affect on us all.  As it was it was painful enough but to have it by the yard would have been too much!!!!

I have to remind myself of that for those who are still in the process of having the scales removed and yet still at the compound.  They just do not see it yet through the vision with no scales!!!!  I continue to pray for them that they eventually do!!!!

But, you know, I have never met anyone yet who has said, "I wished I was back in that abusive and cultish environment!!"

OTOH, I've never met anyone who's said "by the inch is a since." First time for everything!

Indifference engine said:
OTOH, I've never met anyone who's said "by the inch is a since." First time for everything!

You always catch my spelling tests for my FFF friends!!

Went back and corrected.  Thanks for the heads up

Watched some of the mission conference online.  The place is clearly on its last breaths.  Atmosphere was so gloomy and depressive even online.  No sense of happiness, even in speaker as he seemed to be just going through the motions.

It was funny, he even could not remember Tom's name at the end of his "sermon" when he did his obligatory complementing of the place.

Some places just do not know when to lay down and die