live stream of ukraine cities under attack by russia....

this might the last of the true live feeds collections of ukraine cameras with public
access left.... little by little all the others have been taken down as the russians
advance..... some of these in this set get replaced as an areas power goes down
and they lose a camera.... i have been refreshing some of the others in the other
posts that have fewer cams in them....... . but i will probably stop pretty soon
and just leave them... the story is the same in all of them... all calm until the
sky in the background blows up... then all the lights in the city go out... and
then the camera goes out...

some members of NATO are now looking to china to serve as a broker for peace
between russia and ukraine.... nigel farage of great brittain said "someone needs
to be able to bring russia and ukraine together... sit them down at the table..
and negotiate a peace deal.. traditionally that would be the american president..

but this one doesn;t know what time of day it is... and is unfit for purpose....

so it has to be china...". 😳

Last edited:
the true "ghosts of kyiv"..just might end up being u.s. made stinger missles... it has a
man portable anti-aircraft ability second to none.... and could end up saving what;s
left of ukraines major cities from devastation by aerial attack.. that is.. if joe biden
or whoever handles him this week.. can get off their rocking chairs and get the stinger
missle shipments to ukraine approved.... ...but like some have said... that might be
risking escalation of the war rather than slowing it down..

up until recently i;ve only known the more prolfic russian and ukrainian cuss words. .
learned by watching dash cam crash videos - (the majority of which are made in russia
and the ukraine)
.... but now i;m beginning to pick up a few more words here and there
and can almost follow the discussion. .... doubtful i;ll ever become fluent though. ..still
some of these foreign news reports seem a lot more honest than american reports...

Last edited:
warning..... some viewers may find both the images and some
of the language in the following videos offensive.... .

the words of the ukraine people themselves and the things they see
and deal with every day.....

Last edited:

and in the mean time... while they haggle over the wording of a possible peace agreement....
and sweat over a decision about NATO expansion - that should have been settled 30 years
ago... when the old soviet union dissolved....... things like this will continue to happen...

Last edited:
ever wonder why joe biden sometimes seems to want this thing to turn into
a major world war?.... . .he said it himself... right here in this video...
... ..a New World Order.. . which he imagines himself the leader of...

how long has history been warning us about people like this?.... even showing
us examples of what their ideology leads to?.. ... they don;t care if the world
burns d
own ... they want it to burn... as long as they can rule over the ashes...

Last edited:
some are saying the effectiveness of hand held and man portable weapons against
armored battle tanks in ukraine may signal the beginning of the end for the main
battle tank.. and make it extinct.. in the same way advancements in the technology
of other hand held weapons.. centuries ago, forced the extinction of the medieval
counterpart to the modern battle tank - the armored knight mounted on heavy horse..
. ..(at least until something heavier and better armored comes along)....

russian tank commanders have been abandoning fully functional battle tanks and leaving
them as they realized those armored vehicles no longer gave them the supior protection
from small arms they once did... and farmers and other industries are already dismanteling
some of the damaged russian tanks that have been hauled away from the battle field, and
converting them to other purposes... as was shown in a previous video...

swords-into.jpeg

Last edited:
i havn;t added to this thread in a while because all the live feeds were taken down...
and since then most of the news has been nothing but the same stories told by different
people in different parts of ukraine.... but i found this radio free europe report on combat
medics working in ukraine interesting.... .we knew medics that volunteered and went to syria
to fight with the kurds a few years ago... .... we haven;t heard if any of those same medics
went to ukraine but it wouldn;t surprise us... they are all that kind of volunteer medic....
going where they are needed and staying until the job is done....

Last edited:
i would love to have one of these devices of my own... ...i absolutely hate drones...
especially the ones that fly over us when we are surfing... at the archery range.... .
and especially when we are out spearfishing.... wouldn;t be able to use one in the
water... but it would come in handy at the archery range and would take a drone
down intact so the owner could come and get it.... rather than me destroying it
with an arrow fitted with a bird snare arrowhead.....i haven;t actually done that
yet.. other people with cooler heads stopped me.. but i have aimed one at a
drone and encouraged the operator to fly it off somewhere else...

to me they are just an annoyance... but to the ukraine defense forces taking down
a drone and blinding the russian artillery spotters can be life or death.. ..

although i like tulsi gabbard... and i agree with her position on the ukraine war 100%...
.. i still cannot forget that she helped torpedo the trump presidency and helped put
joe biden in the white house.... ... so while i hear her complaints loud and clear i
also hear some hypocrisy in whining about a situation she helped create....

but she;s right when she says there is nothing democratic about ukraine.. or about the
government zelensky will impose on the ukrainian people if ukraine manages to get
through this war with russia intact.... and unfortunately it is also true zelensky seems
willing to see the world destroyed in a nuclear war if he can;t get what he wants...

today... the leader of the democrats - nancy pelosi... said this about americans who
teach their children gun safety and proper handling of firearms.....

meanwhile... in the democrats favorite foreign charity... ..(ahem.. country...)..
..which they hail as a model of democracy in europe... this is talking place...

do you think this video from ukraine will be part of nancys presentation this afternoon?....

more than one member of my family is either an active or a retired member of
emergency medical services and rescue.... one still works in emergency rooms.
... and when they see videos like the one below it always makes them want to
be there.... to actually volunteer to go over there and lend their experience and
expertise toward saving lives.... ..especially the one that is retired but has kept
up all his certifications and licenses just for that purpose... of being able to use
them again.... .... ...... and that scares me like nothing else can, coz i know he is
serious.... ...so i have been using the same tactic i used regarding cigar smoking
years ago - telling him if he goes over there i am going with him....and while that
tactic failed miserably with regards to cigars - this time it;s actually working....
..... because he knows i;m serious too.....

but anyway.... i actually have quite a few videos catalogued of what;s happening
in ukrainian field hospitals and also from combat medics equipped with go-pro...
.. the one i posted below is one of the least graphic and least potentially offensive.
... but it does contain some moderate profanity which the closed caption thing
spells out.. ..not as much blood in this one either.... youtube even left it alone..

and.... apparently.... they need experienced baristas too.... 😉 :coffee: 😎

and just food in general plus essential supplies is becoming harder to come by....
but volunteers keep coming through... for now...

Last edited:
i actually don;t support either side in this war... i think the whole thing was
avoidable from the start..... but i do support the medics on the ground and

others who are dedicated to saving lives....

Last edited: