MacArthur's Grace Community Church Issues?

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with abuse allegations in the youth department in the past five years? On a hunt for some documentation due to some recent communications.

Whatever happened, it was predestined.

The internet seems to be silent but for one case in the college that was between students, but supposedly mishandled.

The internet seems to be silent but for one case in the college that was between students, but supposedly mishandled.

If there was something going on it would be online. JM has his detractors and they would jump on it. I checked for 15 minutes but found nothing except people that complain about how he does things.

If a serous scandal actually existed, you'd never hear the end of it from the "discernment" bloggers or fundy gossip rags.

Thanks. I have been looking also and have found the exact same zero. Which, in today's world, is really odd. Either there is nothing out there or they are SUPER good at cover up. Anyway, this recent communication was about something that would have been in just the past few years.

If there was something going on it would be online. JM has his detractors and they would jump on it. I checked for 15 minutes but found nothing except people that complain about how he does things.
I thought that church was 'Equal Elder Rule".