Made it to the new forum...

T

Timotheos

But is this place better???  Glad someone is running it, but not sure I like the format.

He probably can't do anything about that. I'm sure he looked at all possible options and just thought this was the best - He used this link below to build it. It's really easy too. I couldn't believe how quickly he put together those college forums - I only asked for them this morning.
http://www.simplemachines.org/

admin said:
I kinda like Simple Machines. The admin interface is a little confusing at times but overall I like it best of any forum software I've ever used. I've have more experience with PHPBB than anything.... but its the most hacked forum software on the net.

I've loaded a couple themes you might like. You can change your theme under your forum profile. The extra themes aren't compatible with some of the mods I've loaded. This is true of most any forum software. Even vbulletin. If you find a theme you would like to try..... just let me know and I'll look into loading it.

Thanks
Admin

It's taking some getting used to, but unlike the FFF, at least I can send a message here.