Man catches arm on fire while pumping gas

OZZY

Elect
Reaction score
Today,after visitation I stopped at Steetz to gas up and grab some nabs. While I filling up a man pulled up across from me and starting pumping gas into his truck.i noticed he was smoking a cigarette while he was pumping the gas! Not sure what happened next but all of a sudden his arm was on fire, I ran over to help him but  he panicked and got in his truck and drove off, he had his arm out of the window trying to put the fire out. Finally a State Trooper stopped him. I though that the officer  would try to help him put the fire out! But instead he wrote him a ticket for,Public display of A FIREARM.

WOW! I've told people to get off their cell phone while pumping gas..........they can also have a fire!!

OZZY said:
Today,after visitation I stopped at Steetz to gas up and grab some nabs. While I filling up a man pulled up across from me and starting pumping gas into his truck.i noticed he was smoking a cigarette while he was pumping the gas! Not sure what happened next but all of a sudden his arm was on fire, I ran over to help him but  he panicked and got in his truck and drove off, he had his arm out of the window trying to put the fire out. Finally a State Trooper stopped him. I though that the officer  would try to help him put the fire out! But instead he wrote him a ticket for,Public display of A FIREARM.

:D :D Okay, it took a couple of readings, but I got it.