Many on campus in the US hate Jews and America.

Meanwhile, enemies are flooding in across the River Rio as the Gestapo focuses on shoving the last remnants of Tr . . it's opposition, into the oven . . .

Living here near Middle Tennessee State University, and several other universities as well...on the MTSU campus, it's estimated that around 2% of the students side with the Palestinians and have actively marched for them. UGH! I've got several nieces and a couple of nephews who support the Palestinian cause and actions on October 7 of last year. My niece has gotten so vocal about how bad Israel is over that Hamas and Hezbollah have been doing that I've had to block her and her husband both. He works for Arabs and is very sympathetic to the Palestinians, though they aren't even Arab. Wish they'd actually go back and look over the history of that part of the world, read their Bible, and act like the Christians they claim to be.

Living here near Middle Tennessee State University, and several other universities as well...on the MTSU campus, it's estimated that around 2% of the students side with the Palestinians and have actively marched for them. UGH! I've got several nieces and a couple of nephews who support the Palestinian cause and actions on October 7 of last year. My niece has gotten so vocal about how bad Israel is over that Hamas and Hezbollah have been doing that I've had to block her and her husband both. He works for Arabs and is very sympathetic to the Palestinians, though they aren't even Arab. Wish they'd actually go back and look over the history of that part of the world, read their Bible, and act like the Christians they claim to be.
we haven;t had many demonstrations here... and the ones that happened have been small scale marches or road side sign waving that nobody paid attention to... .... but ever since leftist groups came to oahu in mass to march and threatening to wreak havoc during the G-8 summit years ago... and after being confronted by native hawaiians and others who lined the streets in front of them ..stared them down and said "it ain;t happening here".... no other activist groups have tried anything.... even the summer of 2020 covid protests were small and insignificant.... .... but we know it could always change if the wrong people ended up with too much power or influence..... .

i actually have no idea how members of our extended family on the mainland feels about all this .... . they went totally to the left and cut us off completely in 2020 because we were trump supporters... .and that - after they had spent years embedded in extreme hyles type fundamentalism - and looking down on us because we were too "liberal" for them.... ... some people you just can;t please no matter what you do.... :rolleyes: ...

my friend from the archery range who grew up in nazi germany during world war 2.. says what he is seeing now is almost exactly what he remembers seeing in germany when he was young...... ...his generation vowed it would never happen again - but he is in his 90s now and most of the people he grew up with, and made that vow with him, are dead now...... ..he says obama reminded him of hitler more than any other american politican he had ever seen and that all of this indoctrination and redirection of democrats towards nazi type authoritarianism started with obama during his administration... .....it has been slowly festering since then into what we are seeing today..... ..... biden is nothing but a mouthpiece for those who are behind him pulling the strings......

Last edited:
"Anti-Zionism" reveals itself to actually be "anti-Jew" fairly quickly. Just let the activists speak.

I'm very glad Twitter isn't real life, because finding overt antisemitism there is a task not unlike finding hay in a haystack. There's a small but vocal community scapegoating Jews again.