Marty Forum

C

Castor Muscular

Sorry - I probably should have put this here:  Could you create a "Marty" forum under Misc, General, or some other category and let all the Marty-obsessed people duke it out there?

Castor Muscular said:
Sorry - I probably should have put this here:  Could you create a "Marty" forum under Misc, General, or some other category and let all the Marty-obsessed people duke it out there?
I second this!

Biker said:
Castor Muscular said:
I second this!

Thank you.  If not a separate category, can you start up a whole new forum, like www.martyforums.org?  Enough people are obsessed with this guy that it might be worth it. 

Castor Muscular said:

You may be on to something here.
It used to be Steven Anderson, but he has gone by the wayside somewhere out by Area 51.
But Marty never seems to fade away, he just keeps on capturing the imagination and ire of FFF fans everywhere.