Memba this tripe?

Well I gave it 8 minutes to watch the first video...he makes the claim that the TR is the reliable texts out of Antioch while the Alexandrian text out of Egypt is corrupted.  Then he says there are only two Bibles...the KJV that uses the TR and all the rest that use the Alexandrian. Once again showing the KJVO are not honest as he fails to mention the NKJV which also uses the TR, yet continues to be condemned by KJVOist.  So their objection which they say is solely based on the manuscripts used and where they came from is not true and they are being dishonest.  Who would have thought it?

T-Bone said:
Well I gave it 8 minutes to watch the first video...he makes the claim that the TR is the reliable texts out of Antioch while the Alexandrian text out of Egypt is corrupted.  Then he says there are only two Bibles...the KJV that uses the TR and all the rest that use the Alexandrian. Once again showing the KJVO are not honest as he fails to mention the NKJV which also uses the TR, yet continues to be condemned by KJVOist.  So their objection which they say is solely based on the manuscripts used and where they came from is not true and they are being dishonest.  Who would have thought it?
TRO is another nut, from the same tree.

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

:)

T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

Same guy has no idea that the Reina Valera (1602) exists.

Anishinaabe

Let it go kiddo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patebald said:
Let it go kiddo.

The green beanie  is too tight, maybe?

Anishinaabe

Hey Pate, how's that expansion into AZ goin?

Anishinaabe

Patebald said:
Let it go kiddo.

Let what go, kiddo? You were making reference to remembering tripe. I'd thought I'd add some comparison for clarity.

Green Beret said:
Patebald said:
Let it go kiddo.

Let what go, kiddo? You were making reference to remembering tripe. I'd thought I'd add some comparison for clarity.
Are you the Ghost of OZZY?

Anishinaabe

prophet said:
Patebald said:
Let it go kiddo.

Anishinaabe

Nah, it's just right. It allows proper blood flow so I won't suffer from oxygen deprivation (or what ever it is) that spawns a mutual admiration society among those who ignore the scripture and declare it "grace".

Move along, people. There's nothing to see here....until it happens, again.  ::)

Green Beret said:
prophet said:
Patebald said:
Let it go kiddo.

Anishinaabe

Nah, it's just right. It allows proper blood flow so I won't suffer from oxygen deprivation (or what ever it is) that spawns a mutual admiration society among those who ignore the scripture and declare it "grace".

Move along, people. There's nothing to see here....until it happens, again.  ::)
I'll get concerned when Pate starts preaching another gospel.
Until then, we are on the same team.

I don't believe that day will come, since he is actually a believer.

Loosten up yer beanie, Greeny.

Thank God he allows any of us to work in His yoke with Him.

Thanks for yer service, BTW, Brother.

You're both on my team, as far as I'm concerned.

Anishinaabe

[quote author=prophet]You're both on my team, as far as I'm concerned.

Anishinaabe
[/quote]

I, on the other hand, am still highly questionable. ;)

Once again showing the KJVO are not honest as he fails to mention the NKJV which also uses the TR

Exactly. The NKJV is the giant elephant in the room the KJV only nuts wish would go away.

I like how they snuck Calvinism in the last video implying that it is a cult.  ::)

prophet said:
T-Bone said:
prophet said:
T-Bone said:

Anishinaabe

Same guy has no idea that the Reina Valera (1602) exists.

Anishinaabe
I get a little confused about some of your posts.  Sometimes you seem to be King James Only and then I don't know.  Do you believe the New King James Version is acceptable?