Merry Christmas!

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Wishing all my friends (and even those not-so-much) a Merry Christmas and wishing all a great holiday season!

This time of year can be traumatizing for some so those of you who have such trauma or missing recently-lost loved ones, may you have peace during this time and I hope you find the encouragement you need and deserve.

Merry Christmas folks!

Wishing all my friends (and even those not-so-much) a Merry Christmas and wishing all a great holiday season!

This time of year can be traumatizing for some so those of you who have such trauma or missing recently-lost loved ones, may you have peace during this time and I hope you find the encouragement you need and deserve.

Merry Christmas folks!
thank you... and merry christmas to you and yours as well smellin coffee.... :) ..... .may you also have peace and many blessings... .

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Merry Christmas Smellin’

Merry Christmas to all!

-Dr. Jo

Merry Christmas folks!
Christmas is a pagan holiday.