Merry Christmas!

Last night, as we were making the two hour drive home from Walla Walla, I thought it would be nice to have some Christmas hymns playing... we just had a long day, big dinner and it was dusk. About 45 minutes into our journey, Light of the World by Lauren Daigle comes on. Whenever Lauren Daigle sings, it sounds like she's singing a lullaby; this song is no exception. Warm truck, full bellies, fading daylight... NO!!! Christmas or not, I had to change stations!

Very sweet song otherwise.

A very merry CHRISTmas to all.

Last edited:
Last night, as we were making the two hour drive home from Walla Walla, I thought it would be nice to have some Christmas hymns playing... we just had a long day, big dinner and it was dusk. About 45 minutes into our journey, Light of the World by Lauren Daigle comes on. Whenever Lauren Daigle sings, it sounds like she's singing a lullaby; this song is no exception. Warm truck, full bellies, fading daylight... NO!!! Christmas or not, I had to change stations!

Very sweet song otherwise.

A very merry CHRISTmas to all.
Christmas is a pagan holiday.

Yes it is. The Greek God of fertility Eastre. That's why you see Easter eggs and bunnies during this pagan holiday.

Yes it is. The Greek God of fertility Eastre. That's why you see Easter eggs and bunnies during this pagan holiday.
Eostre is first mentioned in Bede's Ecclesiastical History. She was supposedly (jury's still out) a Germanic fertity goddess. Not Greek. Why in the world would Anglo-Saxons be worshipping Greek or Middle Eastern gods?

Eostre is first mentioned in Bede's Ecclesiastical History. She was supposedly (jury's still out) a Germanic fertity goddess. Not Greek. Why in the world would Anglo-Saxons be worshipping Greek or Middle Eastern gods?
I disagree. You need to read history.
She was a Greek God of fertility.

You need to quit reading your liberal woke books. The truth is not on trial here but you are. I have the truth and shared it with you. I'm not going to cast my pearls before swine

Which ones are those? By all means, genius, enlighten me on my reading habits.

By all evidence, you don't have any pearls to cast before anyone.
But I can still buy and sell you

I never believed in evolution until I came across you.