Metal Icon Rob Halford (Judas Priest) admits praying works!

Techmedic said:
Check it out... I'm glad there is another one out there, for those who do not know Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) also is born again and speaks of it, he won't play a few of his own songs anymore.

Anyways here is the article if you want to read it.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/judas-priests-rob-halford-praying-absolutely-works/
Unfortunately I can't read the linked article, but I told a buddy who has been praying for the boys from JP since he got saved back in 92.

Ha... Yeah that was a good one.... The Korn one I'll see if I can find it on you tube

Techmedic said:
Ha... Yeah that was a good one.... The Korn one I'll see if I can find it on you tube
I literally have a buddy, that I led to the Lord from Lowell High, and he has been praying for Rob Halford every day for over 20 years, and he is beside himself right now.
I often pray for those whose music exposes their hearts, like Ozzy, in his bitterness against the Anglican Church.
I assume the gentleman from Korn, by his music, was molested, and I used to pray for him in the 90's.

I've been blessed to see several metalheads saved, and thank you for posting this thread.

Earnestly Contend.