Michigan vs Washington

I don't think the Washington win is in anyway far-fetched or an upset, and the Wolverine situation over Bama was one of the very few times in my life I've ever pulled for TTUN.

Washington beat Texas last year. I figured of any of the other three semifinalists, Texas would be the only one Washington could handle.

I could only access the score so I don't know how the game went. All I know is that Texas kept the heat on them until the end. My buddy, a Washington fan, who watched the game, said he didn't have any fingernails left.

Washington beat Texas last year. I figured of any of the other three semifinalists, Texas would be the only one Washington could handle.

I could only access the score so I don't know how the game went. All I know is that Texas kept the heat on them until the end. My buddy, a Washington fan, who watched the game, said he didn't have any fingernails left.
The game was in Washington's control most of the way, but never so much so that the Longhorns were out of striking range at any time. Even at the end of the game with just under 3 minutes and being down 2 scores they managed to scrape and claw, getting a field goal to cut the score to 6 points. By some rather fortuitous strokes of luck (an injury to a Huskies player when they were sure to almost completely run out the clock before having to punt), the Longhorns got the the ball back with about 50 seconds (instead of 15 as would have been the case if the Huskies player had not gotten injured) and nearly 70 yards only to fail to score on the last play of the game when the Huskies defender batted away the ball in the endzone as time expired.

I think the Huskies stand a better chance against the Wolverines because their quarterback is more elusive and able to scramble out of the pocket and extend the play when pressured by the defense.

I don't think the Washington win is in anyway far-fetched or an upset, and the Wolverine situation over Bama was one of the very few times in my life I've ever pulled for TTUN.

I'll bet that hurt to say Al :)

And FWIW, the game could go either way

Well, for those rooting for the Huskies that opening drive was pretty demoralizing. Gonna be a long night if Washington gets pushed around on the line of scrimmage like that.

This goes out to all Husky fans...

I just consoled my buddy, a Washington fan, that at least he's not a Florida State fan.

It's a pity that the Apple Cup Huskies showed up to play Michigan.
I don't mind losing but we played poorly.