Milwaukee Brewers Host Drag Show At Their Park

Major League Baseball is fully woke. I'm sure the Miller Brewing Company got a nice kickback too.

which is just one more reason i refuse to watch or have anything to do with major league baseball or the products they endorse...... .i made that same decision about football a long time ago.... never had to make such a decision about major league basketball coz i have always hated that sport anyway....(at all levels).... but if i had ever been a fan of the nba i would have stopped being one after seeing the disgusting things said in defense of china by one of basketballs biggest stars and beneficiaries, whose name i refuse to even glorify in print......

btw... on a side note.... did you notice how all the texas longhorn softball players stood in a line with their hands over their hearts during the national anthem.. right before the world series of softball championship yesterday?...:)..... it;s been a long time since i saw such honor given to the american flag or anthem by the players at any professional sport games... (people being paid big money to be there)..... . ... even the oklahoma softball team stood in line holding hands... but no one on either team knealt or made a visiable show of protest........ .....

i hope you watched the game.. ....if you are not already a college softball fan then maybe you should be.... i think you would find it a lot more rewarding and enjoyable than the over stuffed and hyperglamourized professional games of any american sport... .... except maybe pro rodeo... it still maintains it;s dedication to patriotism and decency.... ...the only drag you will see in rodeo is when a rider falls off his or her horse and gets their hands stuck in the ropes.... ... :cool:

which is just one more reason i refuse to watch or have anything to do with major league baseball or the products they endorse...... .i made that same decision about football a long time ago.... never had to make such a decision about major league basketball coz i have always hated that sport anyway....(at all levels).... but if i had ever been a fan of the nba i would have stopped being one after seeing the disgusting things said in defense of china by one of basketballs biggest stars and beneficiaries, whose name i refuse to even glorify in print......

btw... on a side note.... did you notice how all the texas longhorn softball players stood in a line with their hands over their hearts during the national anthem.. right before the world series of softball championship yesterday?...:)..... it;s been a long time since i saw such honor given to the american flag or anthem by the players at any professional sport games... (people being paid big money to be there)..... . ... even the oklahoma softball team stood in line holding hands... but no one on either team knealt or made a visiable show of protest........ .....

i hope you watched the game.. ....if you are not already a college softball fan then maybe you should be.... i think you would find it a lot more rewarding and enjoyable than the over stuffed and hyperglamourized professional games of any american sport... .... except maybe pro rodeo... it still maintains it;s dedication to patriotism and decency.... ...the only drag you will see in rodeo is when a rider falls off his or her horse and gets their hands stuck in the ropes.... ... :cool:

Sadly now NASCAR is woke! The NFL is still uses Social Justice messages on helmets and in stadiums. The NBA now has a "Social Justice Award", international football (Soccer) is now woke and sadly America's pastime is beyond woke. MLB, the NFL, and the NBA are all trying to "Out Woke" each other. I did see the NCAA Softball final and was pleased with the game and that the teams stood for the anthem. The WNBA on the other hand......

Plus the woke dummy Steve Kerr said that when the Warriors win the NBA title in Boston Thursday, he's dedicating it (and giving his percentage winnings) to the LBGQT community and BLM. Too bad the MSM can't cancel that stupid woke moron.

Looks like PBR/UFC/Golf have yet to go woke.

if i had to pick which one of those would go woke first.... i would pick golf..... it;s doubtful ufc
would do it.... but not impossible.... . pbr would have to find a way to get on the good side of
peta before they would qualify for wokeness..... and that ain;t gonna happen....

it;s the same with my all time favorite sport rejoneadora style bull fighting.... ...it;s anti-woke
and without apology.... . it;s so anti-woke that it;s banned on american television and even
most of the actual performances are banned on youtube due to what they call "disturbing
content"..... ......it;s a style of bull fighting developed hundreds of years ago to help train
cavalry... both riders and horses... for combat... ..but even though a female is currently
the world champion and top star of the sport the wokesters won;t go near it....

this video about lea vicens is not completely banned... but it is prohibited from being
embedded... you can still watch it on youtube though...... but if peta ever gets it;s
way it will be banned from all sports arenas and tv worldwide......

if i had to pick which one of those would go woke first.... i would pick golf..... it;s doubtful ufc
would do it.... but not impossible.... . pbr would have to find a way to get on the good side of
peta before they would qualify for wokeness..... and that ain;t gonna happen....

it;s the same with my all time favorite sport rejoneadora style bull fighting.... ...it;s anti-woke
and without apology.... . it;s so anti-woke that it;s banned on american television and even
most of the actual performances are banned on youtube due to what they call "disturbing
content"..... ......it;s a style of bull fighting developed hundreds of years ago to help train
cavalry... both riders and horses... for combat... ..but even though a female is currently
the world champion and top star of the sport the wokesters won;t go near it....

this video about lea vicens is not completely banned... but it is prohibited from being
embedded... you can still watch it on youtube though...... but if peta ever gets it;s
way it will be banned from all sports arenas and tv worldwide......

I'm surprised PETA and the Woke Mob haven't tried to cancel all rodeos/bull riding etc.
At least WWE (not a sport but entertainment) refuses to bow to the woke mob.