Missionary Dan Hubbard

Phooey-dini

Elect
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but what ever developed with the Hubbard fellow who was a "golden boy" so to speak of HBHS/HAC, but was just kicked off the mission field for gross immorality?

Oddly enough, I'm told he's been visiting area churches in NWI which are clearly outside the FBCH/IFB subculture.

Anyone aware if any legitimate repentance took place at FBCH via Wilkerson?

Phooey-dini said:
Forgive me if this has already been covered, but what ever developed with the Hubbard fellow who was a "golden boy" so to speak of HBHS/HAC, but was just kicked off the mission field for gross immorality?

Oddly enough, I'm told he's been visiting area churches in NWI which are clearly outside the FBCH/IFB subculture.

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

For gross immorality or for visiting non-fundy churches?

???

Phooey-dini said:
prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

???
For the immorality, haha.

[emoji12]

Please tell me you are going to be around, posting.

I miss your input, Bro.

prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

He has a donkey?

fishinnut said:
prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

He has a donkey?
He was in Peru, so it's called a "burro".

prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:
prophet said:
Phooey-dini said:

Are you kidding me?

I will beat his ass!

???
For the immorality, haha.

[emoji12]

Please tell me you are going to be around, posting.

I miss your input, Bro.

? ? ?

I'm confused. Another former member of FBC told me about this place so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Looking forward to some lively discussion, regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk