Mitt Romney wins decisive victory

In all honesty it is hard to see much hope for this country...I believe that anyone will have a hard time beating Obama...when you have so many people dependant upon the government to provide...they will vote him back in.  That being said...I personally see no one on either side that I would not atleast have to hold my nose to vote for...very sad time!

T-Bone said:
...  That being said...I personally see no one on either side that I would not atleast have to hold my nose to vote for...very sad time!

Amen to that.

T-Bone said:
In all honesty it is hard to see much hope for this country...I believe that anyone will have a hard time beating Obama...when you have so many people dependant upon the government to provide...they will vote him back in.  That being said...I personally see no one on either side that I would not atleast have to hold my nose to vote for...very sad time!

I like Newt, but I have no major problem with Romney. I do have a problem with Santorum: he is much too hardcore a social conservative for me, given that I'm not a social conservative at all, but a libertarian. Ron Paul would be my guy, except for his IMO probably disastrous foreign policy.

I'm used to holding my nose in the voting booth. I've been voting since 1972, the year they lowered the voting age to 18. And I've voted every election since. Only once has there been a major party nominee I voted for with enthusiasm, and that was Ronald Reagan. I didn't vote for him for his second term. I still liked him, but I knew he had it in the bag, so I indulged my Libertarian Party preference.