More prayers please, my mom this time.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Mom has a mass on her kidney.  She will be going to James Cancer Center (OSU) in a week to get it biopsied.  Please pray this goes well.  Thanks

ALAYMAN said:
Mom has a mass on her kidney.  She will be going to James Cancer Center (OSU) in a week to get it biopsied.  Please pray this goes well.  Thanks
Praying

She's taking it in stride, and seems ready to do battle if need be, but the greatest battle is won at the throne of God, so  thanks for your prayers.

Surgery is Monday.  Since I last posted she has encountered an unrelated digestive issue (gerd) that has caused her to lose weight rather rapidly, but they are still going forward with the kidney mass removal.  Prayers still appreciated, for both issues.

Praying for your Mom and the surgeon today...bless you also my brother

Prayed for your mother today.

ALAYMAN said:
Surgery is Monday.  Since I last posted she has encountered an unrelated digestive issue (gerd) that has caused her to lose weight rather rapidly, but they are still going forward with the kidney mass removal.  Prayers still appreciated, for both issues.
Definitely!

Thanks for the prayers.  It's been a long day.  They discovered the source of the digestive issues and had to postpone the kidney surgery.  Instead she will have a surgery to  correct her digestive problems.  To make a long story short your prayers are a great comfort and blessing.  [emoji72]

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

continued prayers and updates!!