Most any worker, works much harder than the average "pastor or evangelist".

No, you're an anonymous rando. Why should you be believed?

But hey, it's your credibility. So whatever.

People can check for themselves. All they have to do is ask a few questions. It is easy to find out if anyone wants to know.

As long as that question isn't "Will treasure_unseen document his sources?" Which, I strongly suspect, will continue to go unanswered.

I am the source. I am providing first hand witness. Others can confirm my claims by asking some rather simple questions to confirm in those around them.

You've always deceptively quoted my comments.

Last edited:
I see you're taking time away from your busy schedule to ridicule little ole me....

Hurt your feelings again?

My feelings are much better off than your credibility.
You are a frustrated...maybe failed...wannabe Pastor.

It was just a question. As much as you enjoy deflecting, it is obvious you're not working very hard yourself.

Lol, you are groping and grasping at straws here. Your point was about pastors and evangelists. Are you trying to sidetrack your own point? It has nothing to do with me and my work ethic. You don't know me from Adam so why cast aspersions?

You can't even get the reference right. Your IFB roots are a glaring example of how you and your "birds of a feather" treat God's children....

There is only ONE flock and that flock isn't your flock nor your friends flock. Jesus told Peter... feed MY Sheep. If you have such a hard time getting that one simple Truth right.... then you're no overseer and neither your "birds of feather friends".

Just for the record, your friends can't do what Jesus does...

I'm not the one who has problems seeing pastors being lazy. Maybe you are a magnet for that kind?

Lol, you are groping and grasping at straws here. Your point was about pastors and evangelists. Are you trying to sidetrack your own point? It has nothing to do with me and my work ethic. You don't know me from Adam so why cast aspersions?

I know you enough to know that you're a "laymen" in your local church. From my memory, maybe a Gideon?

How hard is your pastor working?

I'm not the one who has problems seeing pastors being lazy. Maybe you are a magnet for that kind?

Many pastors that I know that draw a simple salary often "moonlight" part time somewhere else. Or run their own businesses to make MORE money. I don't see how you can deny this. I believe you know that this is true. I've known them to draw a full salary and work a full time job.

Many pastors that I know that draw a simple salary often "moonlight" part time somewhere else. Or run their own businesses to make MORE money. I don't see how you can deny this. I believe you know that this is true. I've known them to draw a full salary and work a full time job.
Many laymen I know of do the same thing. They have no time to serve God because their 2nd or 3rd jobs stand in the way. Why do you believe a pastor is to be more responsible than a layman? I thought we were all the same in Christ?

I know you enough to know that you're a "laymen" in your local church. From my memory, maybe a Gideon?

The point is you are sidetracking your own claim by attacking me. I am not a pastor or an evangelist so my work ethic is not germane. It is a non sequitur. This is a line of reasoning you regularly take. You seem to have ADD and cannot stay on track.
How hard is your pastor working?

My HAC trained pastor had been a mid-level manager in a large corporation making more money annually in the 1990s than he has at any point in drawing a salary from this small Church that he has faithfully and lovingly shepherded for 17 years. Thanks again for allowing me to make the point that your anecdotal evidence is just that, anecdotal.

And there is nothing wrong with being bi-vocational as needed. You say that as if it's a bad thing, but it only further undermines your point in showing that countless many (especially IFB) of these shepherds are willing to do whatever it takes to answer the call of God on their lives, and are hard-working in doing so.

The point is you are sidetracking your own claim by attacking me. I am not a pastor or an evangelist so my work ethic is not germane period it is a non sequitur. This is a line of reasoning you regularly take. You seem to have ADD and cannot stay on track.

You wish. I'm not sidetracking anything. I can do both. Why can't YOU answer. I know what you think of others.

My HAC trained pastor had been a mid-level manager in a large corporation making more money annually in the 1990s than he has at any point in drawing a salary from this small Church that he has faithfully and lovingly shepherded for 17 years. Thanks again for allowing me to make the point that your anecdotal evidence is just that, anecdotal.

There we go. He HAS made more money and took a cut to do less. Most anyone can say they've made more at sometime in their lives.

And there is nothing wrong with being bi-vocational as needed. You say that as if it's a bad thing,
Don't side track the discussion would you ;)

I never said such and wouldn't.

but it only further undermines your point in showing that countless many (especially IFB) of these shepherds are willing to do whatever it takes to answer the call of God on their lives, and are hard-working in doing so.

Not really. I hear they out forth a huge effort and I haven't seen it. Sure it can be aggrevating at times. Sure trouble comes in "bunches". Majority of the time, not so much.

You wish. I'm not sidetracking anything. I can do both. Why can't YOU answer. I know what you think of others.

Your op was about pastors and evangelists. You move the goal post, you throw ad hominem, you sidetrack discussions, and then you deny the obvious. Do you actually wonder why your credibility is hurt?
There we go. He HAS made more money and took a cut to do less. Most anyone can say they've made more at sometime in their lives.

How do you have any clue about what he does? You don't. You're just pulling stuff out of the nether regions of your anus sphincter. You will not be convinced by any amount of evidence because your mind is made up and you are sticking your head in the sand period ironically that's what you are accusing others of doing.

Your op was about pastors and evangelists. You move the goal post, you throw ad hominem, you sidetrack discussions, and then you deny the obvious. Do you actually wonder why your credibility is hurt?

I'm not looking for approval from you nor those like you. Don't conflate that with "my credibility".

How do you have any clue about what he does? You don't. You're just pulling stuff out of the nether regions of your anus sphincter.

Nope. Just heard it all before. Most of it from you and your sphincter. ;)

You will not be convinced by any amount of evidence because your mind is made up and you are sticking your head in the sand period ironically that's what you are accusing others of doing.

I will be convinced with evidence. I know what I have experience with. I wonder when all these "hard workers" find time to do all this "other stuff" at.