Most any worker, works much harder than the average "pastor or evangelist".

Along with that, hurt and bitter...which results in all kinds of repercussions.
Hebrews 12:15 (KJV)
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

It's a deep root of bitterness which has resulted in: Scorn, distrust, a critical, judgmental, hateful and maligning spirit.

There used to be someone on here that reminded me of him several years ago named GroundedGrid.
I wonder if TU is GG's sockpuppet?

Spoken like a true IFB MOG..... If you can't deal with the issue, play the bitterness card.

I love Jesus Christ. I love God's children. I don't enjoying seeing people like you lying to them for your own benefit.

I started this forum and gave it to FSSL. I was in the original FFF. I've never been a sock for anyone.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true IFB MOG..... If you can't deal with the issue, play the bitterness card.

I love Jesus Christ. I love God's children. I don't enjoying seeing people like you lying to them for your own benefit.

I started this forum and gave it to FSSL. I was in the original FFF. I've never been sock for anyone.
So as I depart from the IFB, I look to Treasure as an example of what not to become.

So as I depart from the IFB, I look to Treasure as an example of what not to become.

You should looking to Jesus Christ. I know you can't just accept Him as being your solution. That too simple and He is so much harder to please than your other idols.

You should looking to Jesus Christ. I know you can't just accept Him as being your solution. That too simple and He is so much harder to please than your other idols.
And that's exactly why I avoid following your example-bitterness and hatred are not the way of Christ.

Along with that, hurt and bitter...which results in all kinds of repercussions.
Hebrews 12:15 (KJV)
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

It's a deep root of bitterness which has resulted in: Scorn, distrust, a critical, judgmental, hateful and maligning spirit.

There used to be someone on here that reminded me of him several years ago named GroundedGrid.
I wonder if TU is GG's sockpuppet?
I don’t remember GG being quite this bad...maybe time has taken its toll.

And that's exactly why I avoid following your example-bitterness and hatred are not the way of Christ.

Hatred and bitterness? Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth. You celebrate when TB and Ransom call me names....... Yeah, you're a liar alright.

I imagine you'd say Jesus was bitter because he called Peter "Satan". You really don't know your Bible. All you've ever known is what other's have told you. I come challenging you to abandon such things and you treat me as an enemy and continually lie about what I've said. Then, you want others to believe your claim of superiority with your "excellent manners".... Poppycock.

Hatred and bitterness? Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth. You celebrate when TB and Ransom call me names....... Yeah, you're a liar alright.

I imagine you'd say Jesus was bitter because he called Peter "Satan". You really don't know your Bible. All you've ever known is what other's have told you. I come challenging you to abandon such things and you treat me as an enemy and continually lie about what I've said. Then, you want others to believe your claim of superiority with your "excellent manners".... Poppycock.
Well I appreciate that you think I have excellent manners. You can call sin, sin. It's when you overly generalize and try to paint every church and every Christian that doesn't agree with you in most matters as evil or self serving that you let your bitterness shine forth.

Maybe he's Smellin' Coffee's alter ego coming back to haunt us with a vengeance?

I argued with Smellin more than most. He was right about many things but he let men drive him from Christ.

You act like you're the solution for this dying world. You're not. This world blasphemes the name of God because of people like you.

I argued with Smellin more than most. He was right about many things but he let men drive him from Christ.

You act like you're the solution for this dying world. You're not. This world blasphemes the name of God because of people like you.

Maybe it's not bitterness that's eating you up, maybe it's hemorrhoids? Somethings got you ate up.

Hmm... I was looking trying to find the passage in the Bible where it says Starlifter is the cause of sin. Couldn't find it. My Bible says men blaspheme God because they were born in sin and refuse to follow Christ.

Maybe it's not bitterness that's eating you up, maybe it's hemorrhoids? Somethings got you ate up.
I really believe he has or had a desire to pastor and it didn’t work out for him.
Or he was on the wrong side of a church split.
He can’t imagine anyone not recognizing his brilliance and reacts angrily when they don’t.

But his attitude is one of the stereotypical IFB-X man o’ gawd.

I really believe he has or had a desire to pastor and it didn’t work out for him.
He can’t imagine anyone not recognizing his brilliance and reacts angrily when they don’t.

The interesting thing is he left IFB but brought all the worst parts of it with him. As I'm currently leaving IFB myself I look to him as an example of what not to become.

The interesting thing is he left IFB but brought all the worst parts of it with him. As I'm currently leaving IFB myself I look to him as an example of what not to become.
I am IFB and will probably be until I die. I have a lot of faults, and I have seen a lot of good in IFB'dom, but I have also seen a lot of bad as well. I hope to God that I don't end up bitter, scornful and hateful.

Worst parts? What might that be? I'm not the one questioning someone's sanity and falsely claiming they're bitter. That would be you.

You refuse to deal with what you teach and I'm done with your "wannabe" claims of me. Offer still stands. Whenever you're ready to deal with your doctrine openly among "the people you've lead for 40 years".... just let me know.

I am IFB and will probably be until I die. I have a lot of faults, and I have seen a lot of good in IFB'dom, but I have also seen a lot of bad as well. I hope to God that I don't end up bitter, scornful and hateful.

I've never seen anyone worth following but Jesus. Your praise is misplaced and offensive to the demands of the Gospel.

Treasure Man sure loves to hurl harsh judgments against people he knows nothing about, and to condemn people and find fault about every little tiny inconsequential thing. With these character qualities, he just might make a good IFB pastor - if he is not one already at this time, he may have missed his true calling.