Moving into the big time

Birds of a feather flock together!!

I have been in agreement with you folks most of the time but your wrong on this one. Bro Harding is serving the Lord and like a lot of us is very concerned about how this country has turned away from God. Bro Harding did get a doctorate from OBC and even we prob don't agree with what OBC became it is what it is......He got a doctorate.

I have never heard that man ( Bro Harding ) toot his own horn and in my time there he was a gentleman and Godly example to his students.  Let us not forget that they have  left WHBC too and are still serving the Lord.  I don't understand the intense criticism from Christians about other Christians who are trying to do right. So what if he endorsed Ted Cruz? Can you honestly say that that is a bad thing. Christians have been distant from our nations politic for some time and our country has paid dearly for it.

I know Bro Harding has had his fair share of problems ( and Im sure some of you will never forgive him or let him live it down) but he is good example of a just man falling and getting back up.

I'm not sure what he did to anyone on this board to deserve this but at least he is trying to serve the Lord and isn't tearing others down doing it :)

Saved by Grace said:
I have been in agreement with you folks most of the time but your wrong on this one. Bro Harding is serving the Lord and like a lot of us is very concerned about how this country has turned away from God. Bro Harding did get a doctorate from OBC and even we prob don't agree with what OBC became it is what it is......He got a doctorate.

I have never heard that man ( Bro Harding ) toot his own horn and in my time there he was a gentleman and Godly example to his students.  Let us not forget that they have  left WHBC too and are still serving the Lord.  I don't understand the intense criticism from Christians about other Christians who are trying to do right. So what if he endorsed Ted Cruz? Can you honestly say that that is a bad thing. Christians have been distant from our nations politic for some time and our country has paid dearly for it.

I know Bro Harding has had his fair share of problems ( and Im sure some of you will never forgive him or let him live it down) but he is good example of a just man falling and getting back up.

I'm not sure what he did to anyone on this board to deserve this but at least he is trying to serve the Lord and isn't tearing others down doing it :)

Saved by Grace.... S.M.H..... just S.M.H.

Saved by Grace said:
I have been in agreement with you folks most of the time but your wrong on this one. Bro Harding is serving the Lord

He is not serving the Lord when he is telling lies.  The Lord is not honored when we use lies. I was in a church when he told these tall tales about being a high-up person in the Diplomatic Security Service; the truth is that he was a hired guard that worked for a secondary company hired by the DSS.  He has corrected his web site; I don't know if he still tells those tales.

and like a lot of us is very concerned about how this country has turned away from God.

I, too, am concerned about this, but I don't want to support a man who cannot even the the truth about himself.

Bro Harding did get a doctorate from OBC and even we prob don't agree with what OBC became it is what it is......He got a doctorate.

I am not in a position to dispute this, so I accept what you say.

I'm not talking about his time in class room; I'm talking about what he tells people now.  He was clearly exalting himself as a VIP with the government that (implied) that he had an "in" with all of these important people.  Yes, that is exalting himself.

I also am not sure how much good it does to give fancy, expensive Bibles to Senators and Representatives -- they happily accept it and go on their way, destroying America.  They just as happily accept Koran's and other gifts.  It is only if they truly are committed to following Jesus Christ and trying to make just laws that the country can be turned around.  Not sure what good it does to pay for our pastor to stand around on the Capitol Steps.

I know nothing about his past; I only know what he claims to be, and I don't really see how it is helping America.

Walt you apparently know him better so I suppose your the  expert on this. You seem to know every exaggeration to the most minute detail. I don't condone misrepresentation but I'm not sure that was his intent. If only we could put your life on a pedestal to rip apart maybe then you learn to be kind and forgiving and remember that  God isn't finished with any of us yet.

Giving Bible to Senators isn't a bad idea and its not for you or me decide the outcome of that Bible being sent. God's Word doesn't return void, its not always the answers we want. You seem very critical of the man and though I  am concerned about his representation I'm more concerned that you offer critical and negative feedback about what he is doing yet you offer no ideas of your own. You honestly sound like a homer that is going to find fault with anything anybody that's trying to do anything right

Saved by Grace said:
Walt you apparently know him better so I suppose your the  expert on this. You seem to know every exaggeration to the most minute detail. I don't condone misrepresentation but I'm not sure that was his intent. If only we could put your life on a pedestal to rip apart maybe then you learn to be kind and forgiving and remember that  God isn't finished with any of us yet.

Giving Bible to Senators isn't a bad idea and its not for you or me decide the outcome of that Bible being sent. God's Word doesn't return void, its not always the answers we want. You seem very critical of the man and though I  am concerned about his representation I'm more concerned that you offer critical and negative feedback about what he is doing yet you offer no ideas of your own. You honestly sound like a homer that is going to find fault with anything anybody that's trying to do anything right

Saved by Grace, obviously you do not know Chuck Harding much at all.  Considering your short time at the compound called WHBC/OBC I understand that.  There are many on here that do know him and know him quite well.  There are those on this site that has challenged him on his misrepresentations that he then mad minor corrections to on his web site but not his presentation in churches or other people.

I could go on at length on this topic but will pass.  It has been hashed out in other threads.

Oh as for his Doctorate, it is an Honorary Doctorate, OBC does not have an earned Doctorate program.  Those Doctorates are given out like candy to many, many people.  The only requirement is to be a WHBC/JAV loyalist.

I know nothing of Chuck Harding, but I can vouch for what Just Me said about the doctorates issued from OBC. All honorary and only given to those who are are loyal to JAV. Our former pastor was given one just like that.

We refer to those as faux docs.

They are a sore point with many on here.

Faux docs are fundamentally dishonest.

They represent the intellectual dishonesty so prevalent among some IFB leaders.

They are also representative of one of the things gone awry in IFB-Dom.

bgwilkinson said:
We refer to those as faux docs.

They are a sore point with many on here.

Faux docs are fundamentally dishonest.

They represent the intellectual dishonesty so prevalent among some IFB leaders.

They are also representative of one of the things gone awry in IFB-Dom.

There is a place for honorary doctorates, but it courteous practice is to NOT call yourself "Dr" when you degree is purely honorary.

I'm probably a day late and a dollar short on this one. 

Harding is willing to do and go to great lengths to make himself look good. 

My family has known the Hardings since before I was born. There are pictures of them holding me in the hospital when I was born. My parents were extreme close. When they lived in Washington DC we took vacations to see them. When they came back to Windors Hills my parents supported them.    When my father left Windsor hills, Harding, with out thought to the years of friendship, sent letters all over about my father and brother.  He sent letters and filed an official complaint against my brother who was in the military.  He sent letters to the principal and pastor of the Christian school I was working for, even though I had graduated and left years before.  The letters are still in my employment file, which I saw just recently.  He did all this to make himself look good in front of JAV. 

This is only the tip of the ice burg on stories of similar things he has done over the years. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRover01 said:
I'm probably a day late and a dollar short on this one. 

Harding is willing to do and go to great lengths to make himself look good. 

My family has known the Hardings since before I was born. There are pictures of them holding me in the hospital when I was born. My parents were extreme close. When they lived in Washington DC we took vacations to see them. When they came back to Windors Hills my parents supported them.    When my father left Windsor hills, Harding, with out thought to the years of friendship, sent letters all over about my father and brother.  He sent letters and filed an official complaint against my brother who was in the military.  He sent letters to the principal and pastor of the Christian school I was working for, even though I had graduated and left years before.  The letters are still in my employment file, which I saw just recently.  He did all this to make himself look good in front of JAV. 

This is only the tip of the ice burg on stories of similar things he has done over the years. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck Harding learned well how to write those letters of destruction under the master himself, JAV!!!  You could not leave the compound without the threat of them being sent out to where ever you might go.  That is just the type of "christian love" that flows from WHBC/OBC/JAV/Harding/Tommy boy.....  the list goes on.

And it is so sad how the above mentioned could think you are their best friend one day and the very next treat you like scum of the earth.