Mr. and Mrs. Hylander's of the Past

sword

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
It is considered an honor to be chosen for the Hylander Award.

The award is given to one male and one female graduating student that best portrays what a Hyles Anderson graduate should be.

Lets see how many we can name and be sure to include what they are doing today if you know.

I'll go First

Mr. Hylander 2022: Nathan Bosje
He plans to teach at HB High School in the fall.

Mrs. Hylander 2022: Emily Nelson
She plans to teach secondary education and will be on staff at HAC in the fall.

It is considered an honor to be chosen for the Hylander Award.

The award is given to one male and one female graduating student that best portrays what a Hyles Anderson graduate should be.

Lets see how many we can name and be sure to include what they are doing today if you know.

I'll go First
I’d like to go first by nominating you for the Hylander Award. Today, we are proud to report you are invested as a longtime, loyal member of the Fundamental Forums. Congratulations! 🎊🍾🎉

Aleshanee is my Hylander Award. She is smart, outspoken on stupid rules . I love her all around spirit. I know she is excellent example for our board. I've known her many years and her dad.

Mrs. Hylander 2021: Lydia (Wilkerson) Dale.

Mr. Hylander 2021: Jared Stalnaker.

Aleshanee is my Hylander Award. She is smart, outspoken on stupid rules . I love her all around spirit. I know she is excellent example for our board. I've known her many years and her dad.
i don;t know how - but i totally missed this post when you made it.... ...thank you for your kind words and confidence in me.... ... but in truth i believe you should have the reward... ..you have been a consistent positive force on the FFF all the years i can rmember ... and you were also here long before i was..... .....

plus... you also actually graduated hyles anderson.... ..i have never even been there... much less attended.... which is probably a good thing, because i would probably be the first student expelled in any given year if i actually did attend....

so.... my nomination for the mrs. hylander award 2022 goes to you.. .. Sherryh -🏆 . .... .in truth i can;t think of a female hyles anderson graduate or poster on the FFF who deserves it more.....
:)

I don't think we can award honorary titles and awards for HAC but I think it would be great to recognize some on this forum who have made a difference.

Not sure what the awards should be or who should handle to nominations.

Not so long ago I would have voted Raider as our fearless leader but he has left us.

I don't think we can award honorary titles and awards for HAC but I think it would be great to recognize some on this forum who have made a difference.

Not sure what the awards should be or who should handle to nominations.

Not so long ago I would have voted Raider as our fearless leader but he has left us.
Raider has not left us. He is just on a long sabbatical. He shall return........ or at least be ever present in spirit...... the spirit of Bianca.

Mr. Hylander for 2015 was Mr. John Calvin Barnes, Jr.

Miss Hylander 2015 Miss Lacey Green.