Mrs. Hyles Funeral/viewing info

Techmedic

Elect
Reaction score
Again, took from Daves Facebook page.

"The outpouring of love for mom and condolences for our family has been amazing. Thank you for your many kind words and for your prayers.

So many people are asking about funeral plans for mom. Before she died mom made it clear to us that she did not want a big church funeral so we are honoring her wishes. This Sunday afternoon we are going to have 2pm viewing at a small church in the Dallas area followed by mom's funeral at 3pm.

Monday Brenda and I will be driving to Hammond where on Wednesday morning we will have a viewing at the Memory Lane Memorial Park and Funeral Chapel, 6305 West Lincoln Hwy, Crown Point, Indiana 46307 on Wednesday, September 6 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm with a brief service and entombment to follow. My sister Cindy will also be joining us there.

Mom said to me that she did not want a bunch of preachers to leave their churches and come to her funeral. She said in her southern drawl, "Those preacher's people need them more than I will need them. I will already be in Heaven anyway." Please understand the difficulty in accommodating so many who wish to pay their respects to mom. Thank you for caring for her so much.

(Probably the last picture Brenda and I had taken with mom in June at a Camp Meeting in Paris, Texas.)"