Muslims Threaten To KILL Christians On ASU Campus

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
Muslims Threaten To KILL Christians On ASU Campus

0.jpg

https://youtu.be/eftrQOVqZ9g

Video Description:

Ruben Israel And Fellow Street Preachers Cause NO SMALL STIR At The ASU Campus In Tempe Az. By Preaching Out Against Radical ISLAM. (Several Death Threats Have Been Made By Muslim Students On The ASU Campus)

Did I watch the wrong video?  I didn't see or hear ANY preaching of the gospel of the Lord Jesus.

IFB X-Files said:
Did I watch the wrong video?  I didn't see or hear ANY preaching of the gospel of the Lord Jesus.

Ruben Israel is not a preacher. He's a low-rent rabble-rouser. The schtick of his gang is to be as offensive as possible in order to provoke a response from people, then claim "persecution."

In fact, at the end of this video, they recorded what could reasonably be construed as assault and battery, when the cameraman instigated a shoving match with one of the students over a book they supposedly stole (the damaged Quran, I presume).

Israel the tubby button-pushing bearded clown is less a street preacher than a cancerous polyp on the rectum of the body of Christ.

Ransom said:
Israel the tubby button-pushing bearded clown is less a street preacher than a cancerous polyp on the rectum of the body of Christ.

Mind numbing

If they are attempting to communicate the gospel they are doing a very poor job.  Jesus said the gospel will cause people to hate true Christians because of the nature of the truth it contains.  He never said they should be obnoxious and make people hate them.  The problem is that if true believers actually want to talk to Moslems on this campus in a civil way they will find it very difficult because these (whatever they are) have already poisoned the water.

The other problem is that these "preachers" are obviously bold and could actually proclaim the truth of Christ if they would 1. Get some training and 2. Not have a goal of stirring up trouble.

Very sad.  Very, very sad.

on one hand i totally understand the frustration and hatred for everything the koran stands for that opposes goodness. 
then there's 2 Timothy 2:24-26 that these preachers are completely ignoring

Edwards said:
The problem is that if true believers actually want to talk to Moslems on this campus in a civil way they will find it very difficult because these (whatever they are) have already poisoned the water.

These same "preachers" pretty much did exactly that about 15 years ago in Salt Lake City. Their antics scorched the earth for any kind of meaningful evangelical preaching.

I seriously question whether they are Christians or con men.

Ransom said:
Edwards said:
The problem is that if true believers actually want to talk to Moslems on this campus in a civil way they will find it very difficult because these (whatever they are) have already poisoned the water.

These same "preachers" pretty much did exactly that about 15 years ago in Salt Lake City. Their antics scorched the earth for any kind of meaningful evangelical preaching.

I seriously question whether they are Christians or con men.

For far too many of this ilk...the two titles are not mutually exclusive.

Umm, am I the only one who noticed that the video was posted by Biblebeliever? His tag says "Several Death Threats Have Been Made By Muslim Students On The ASU Campus". Really? Other than this YouTube post is there any documentation of those threats? Wouldn't the FBI be involved? Wouldn't the school be involved in investigating those types of charges? Wouldn't it be covered somewhere besides the usual Alien Alert news outlets? Wouldn't Obama be complaining about the Christians picking on the Muslims?

Or put another way, has BB ever posted anything that was remotely reliable?