My First Spamderson Offering

The pastor in the church where I was baptised used to say something similar to that.  But he was not like this guy.

T-Bone asked:

If those who preach the Word are above the President of the United States...where does this leave Spammy?

Somewhere below the President of the United States.

I am thinking that the reason Spamderson gave this "sermon" is because Obama refused to take his calls...doesn't the president know that Spammy is above him?

Ransom said:
T-Bone asked:

If those who preach the Word are above the President of the United States...where does this leave Spammy?

He claims to have memorized a good portion of the Bible yet he keeps much of it to himself. Much input - little output. :D

Ransom said:
T-Bone asked:

icon_eek.gif
:eek:
icon_eek.gif

That could be taken in so many (wrong LOL) ways.

;D

Did you know that Spamderson is still alive and kicking?
Unlike this thread and several other 10-years-dead threads you've decided to zombify for no good reason.

Is there a particular reason you're doing that, other than love of the sound of your own voice? If not, then like Spamderson, they should be out of sight, out of mind.

Brought to you by a man who claims he's only on the internet on these sites for 10 minutes or so a day. Dead threads revived by someone with too much time on his hands.

Brought to you by a man who claims he's only on the internet on these sites for 10 minutes or so a day. Dead threads revived by someone with too much time on his hands.
You’re being too generous. I believe he said he only spends five minutes a day on the internet.

You’re being too generous. I believe he said he only spends five minutes a day on the internet.
I was trying to give Bob the benefit of the doubt...but, it's just too hard to do. A LOT of what he writes is unbelievable...especially when he tells tales about DH and Bobs friend calling him dropping Daves name. UGH!

I do not believe I have exaggerated nor lied in any case. Please show me where I have.
When I have time, I'll dig through your many self-serving, boastings postings. Many here have caught you in "things that don't add up" and have mentioned them. I am affirming what they've found. Read back through your own posts and the responses. If you can't glean from that, too bad.

Well, he is. Just sayin. I have not lied here, and to call me self serving and boastful is pretty judgmental. Must be you're sensitive.
I don’t know anything about whether you’ve lied or not. I was just saying your wording is a bit harsh. If that makes me sensitive, then so be it.

That’s kind of harsh language you’re using for a Christian forum. Just saying….
This is typical behaviour from Mr. Jones, sad to say.