My profile pic

voicecrying

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Since it was asked in the other thread which has since been closed so I can't reply there - my profile pic is from September 2022. I was 54 at the time. Hair is still the same. :)

I see that you missed out on the Doctorate. Did you think your hair had to be above the ears and off the collar to earn the degree of all degrees?

You and your locks are the cause of me committing two terrible sins: envy and jealousy. Say a prayer for me.
😁

Most impressive to me is being 54 and not a gray hair to be found.

I tried to grow my hair out when I was younger. When it was wet, it went down to my shoulder blades but when it was dry, it was frizzy and barely made it past my collar and that was as long as I could grow it.

My hair was heavy. When I laid on my bed at night, I felt the mass of my hair under my head and my scalp constantly itched. I got tired of it and told the barber I wanted a high and tight. Didn't know how it was going to look but after the cut, I stepped outside and the breeze hit my head, I didn't care what it looked like.

I recently grew my goatee as long as I could and it hung maybe 3" below my chin. I've since cut it to an inch and a half, maybe 2... I've finally shaped it the way I want it.

All of this ostentatious fawning, let’s not forget how this all ends…

And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that was under him went away. And a certain man saw it, and told Joab, and said, Behold, I saw Absalom hanged in an oak.

😁

<Now where exactly did I put my Nutrafol again>

You and your locks are the cause of me committing two terrible sins: envy and jealousy. Say a prayer for me.
😁
i have some friends who would be jealous of his hair.... . they all have hair much longer and thicker... (like mine).... but it;s also straight and black.. (also like mine).... but while i;m perfectly happy with mine the way it is - they are not.. ... they are always trying to change the color or perm it into curls and waves - to follow a trend... ..i joke with them and tell them it;s cultural appropriation....:D

And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that was under him went away. And a certain man saw it, and told Joab, and said, Behold, I saw Absalom hanged in an oak.

😁

and that;s why a person with long hair should always tie it up and wear a hat when going hunting or hiking in the woods....;) ...(or when riding through the forest into battle on a mule..:rolleyes: ).... could even be considered one of murphys rules of combat and wilderness survival absalom learned the hard way .... :cool: .... .(the other being don;t get mad at your father then burn his best friends farm :cautious:).....

Last edited:
Most impressive to me is being 54 and not a gray hair to be found.

I tried to grow my hair out when I was younger. When it was wet, it went down to my shoulder blades but when it was dry, it was frizzy and barely made it past my collar and that was as long as I could grow it.

My hair was heavy. When I laid on my bed at night, I felt the mass of my hair under my head and my scalp constantly itched. I got tired of it and told the barber I wanted a high and tight. Didn't know how it was going to look but after the cut, I stepped outside and the breeze hit my head, I didn't care what it looked like.

I recently grew my goatee as long as I could and it hung maybe 3" below my chin. I've since cut it to an inch and a half, maybe 2... I've finally shaped it the way I want it.

I once grew a moustache but everytime I drank something, I tended to get it in the moustache so I shaved it off.

😁

One reason I never ride on a mule.

I once grew a moustache but everytime I drank something, I tended to get it in the moustache so I shaved it off.
Mine has been part of my face since 1986. I don't like it when it gets long so I keep it very short but it's there.