My Response to Ransom (Scott)

Biblebeliever

Elect
Reaction score
Ransom said:
Sadder thing is, you actually believed it in the first place. What a gullible loon!

I already admitted that I was deceived about that. But when I found out the truth concerning it, I did apologize, and admit where I was wrong and then I received the correction therefore on that issue.

Ransom said:
Except when it comes to the Blessed Virgin King Jimmy Holy Infallible Authorized Holy--Holy, I Say--Holy Bible, then you'll never admit you're wrong.

Scott, Your mockery and despising of the word of the living God, the Blessed King James Holy Bible certainly shows through your posts.

I have studied on the Bible Version Issue, and I am still studying it, and I am still convinced that the King James Bible is God's infallible word and that the modern versions are corrupt and are influenced by the Roman Catholic church since they are translated from the Vaticanus and Siniaticus manuscripts.

Ransom said:
So you no longer believe Michelle Obama is a man. What of it? You've strained out the gnat but still swallow the camel of bibiological heresy.

I know already that Michelle Obama is indeed a woman. And that her husband, Barack Hussein Obama is very wicked.

Also, what Bibliological heresy am I guilty of exactly?

I am sure that Brother Dooley straightened you out!