My stepdad passed away today!!

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Please remember our family in prayer. He was 84 years old. A Veteran and retired from GMC many years ago. He was the kindest man you would want to meet.  My husband lead him to the Lord in 1992. He loved my mom and loved his church Immanuel Baptist Church in Roscommon, Michigan.

My condolences. Losing a parent is not easy at any age.

Prayers for the family.

Sorry to hear that.  Prayers for your family.

Sherry, please text me the funeral info.
If I'm out of the hospital by then, we'd love to go.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I would love for you to meet my mom and my family . My aunt and uncle are with my mom helping her. The roads are bad so if its not possible I totally understand. Let me talk to someone that knows the info. I'll be back with info. Many blessings!!

Charles Peterson funeral : Immanuel Baptist Church 2794 W Maplehurst Dr.  Roscommon, Michigan 48653  Friday January 25, 2019  11:00am  and  dinner afterwards for everyone. 
My mom name is Lula please go by and give her a hug for me . Pastor David Hansen is officiating . My parents have been in this church since 1992. Please remember my family in prayer during this time.

Sherryh said:
Charles Peterson funeral : Immanuel Baptist Church 2794 W Maplehurst Dr.  Roscommon, Michigan 48653  Friday January 25, 2019  11:00am  and  dinner afterwards for everyone. 
My mom name is Lula please go by and give her a hug for me . Pastor David Hansen is officiating . My parents have been in this church since 1992. Please remember my family in prayer during this time.
I have an appt in Petoskey Friday.
I will try to get by afterwards, if it is in time.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Stay safe!! The roads are terrible!!

Thank you for your prayers!! It was a beautiful funeral!! Please remember my mom in the next few weeks