My uncle passed away, prayers please.

ALAYMAN

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
My uncle passed away recently.  He was a good godly man, 83 years young and had served the Lord for several decades now.  His daughter, my cousin, was a bus kid and got saved at the church I've been at now for about 16 years.  She then was responsible for getting him to church, where he heard the gospel as a middle aged man, and was gloriously saved.  I know he is in the presence of out Savior, and not struggling in his health anymore, but he leaves behind a godly wife of over 60 years, and a granddaughter that they were raising (who needs much prayer for things in addition to this crisis), so please pray for the family.  And pray for me, as I will probably have a part in the funeral.  I want to honor the Lord and be a help to his family.  Uncle Clyde was a soulwinner, but as it often goes, your own family is at times a difficult mission field, and he would want all his family to join him in heaven, so please pray to that end for the Funeral this coming Thursday.

Thanks, and God bless.

Sorry for your loss! You have been though the "ringer" lately. Praying for you

aleshanee said:
praying for his family.... and also still praying for your wife.... how is she doing with the back pain problem?.......

I think she's faking it so I'll do laundry.

Don't you dare tell her I said that unless you want to read my obit on the forum! :D

Thanks to all for your prayers.

ALAYMAN said:
aleshanee said:
praying for his family.... and also still praying for your wife.... how is she doing with the back pain problem?.......

I think she's faking it so I'll do laundry.

Don't you dare tell her I said that unless you want to read my obit on the forum! :D

Thanks to all for your prayers.

no worries.... she will never hear if from me.........  :-X

;)

Thanks to all again for the prayers.  Christ was honored and lifted up today, and unbelievers heard the good news.