My wife's dad

voicecrying

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
My wife's dad has been battling stage 4 cancer for quite a while and it seems the end of the fight is near. He has not had too many lucid moments lately so it's really hitting my wife hard now. Please pray for my wife and the family. Also pray that God will use his death to open the eyes of my family (all Catholics).

We are praying now, Gordy. We went through this with my father in June of 2000, my mother-in-law in July of 2005, and my sister in June of 2019. It seems like it's become a "summer thing" for us. We will be praying for all involved on a continuing basis.

Praying for Bill and his family, your wife and you. May God be glorified in your FIL death and may the Gospel be presented to His glory in your FIL funeral.

My wife's dad has been battling stage 4 cancer for quite a while and it seems the end of the fight is near. He has not had too many lucid moments lately so it's really hitting my wife hard now. Please pray for my wife and the family. Also pray that God will use his death to open the eyes of my family (all Catholics).
Thank you for allowing us to carry this burden with you. Please KNOW that we are praying for you and your precious family this evening ... and we will continue to lift you up in prayer in the days ahead. We hope you will be encouraged to know that people care and are praying for you.

Her dad passed away Saturday morning. Continued prayers are appreciated.
Our condolences and prayers for you and your family. Continuing in prayer for those you are praying will come to know the Lord.

I'm sorry for your family's loss.... praying for comfort and fruit.