National disgrace

RevBob

Elect
Reaction score
After the US Supreme Court issued the satanic decision to allow sodomites and dykes to marry, the White House changed it's illumination to the color of the flag of homofaggotry.  What a national disgrace!

And that comes from the president who swore an oath on the Christian Bible.  Yep the same Bible that tells that fags are worthy of death.

" Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:32

WireAP_9673b3bba0d9471ab228d8fc95beac7b_16x9_992.jpg

"Barack Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, has spelled out his views on gay marriage on the eve of the election.  The White House front-runner said in an interview with MTV he did not support same-sex weddings and believed "marriage is between a man and a woman"."  The Telegraph 03 NOV 2008.

So, was he a narrow-minded bigot before he wasn't a narrow-minded bigot?

JrChurch said:
"Barack Obama, the Democratic presidential candidate, has spelled out his views on gay marriage on the eve of the election.  The White House front-runner said in an interview with MTV he did not support same-sex weddings and believed "marriage is between a man and a woman"."  The Telegraph 03 NOV 2008.

He was only saying that to get elected.

bgwilkinson said:
JrChurch said:

Very true!  Obozo would tell anyone whatever they wanted to hear, and everything he's done been contrary to the country's long-term interests.

RevBob said:
bgwilkinson said:
JrChurch said:

Very true!  Obozo would tell anyone whatever they wanted to hear, and everything he's done been contrary to the country's long-term interests.

Saw this somewhere. Looks familiar.

RevBob    Bio "The core true Christian belief is the inerrant nature of the KJV 1611 and adherence to each and every law, tenet, teaching and precept contained within. Salvation is gained solely via acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior, and is judged by whether complete adherence to His KJV 1611 follows." -- Pastor JJ Hunter, Sr.

Pastor J.J. Hunter  First AME Church in LA.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/rev-john-j-hunter-fired-from-bethel-ame-church-in-san-francisco.html

bgwilkinson said:
RevBob said:
bgwilkinson said:
JrChurch said:

RevBob    Bio "The core true Christian belief is the inerrant nature of the KJV 1611 and adherence to each and every law, tenet, teaching and precept contained within. Salvation is gained solely via acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ as God and Savior, and is judged by whether complete adherence to His KJV 1611 follows." -- Pastor JJ Hunter, Sr.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/rev-john-j-hunter-fired-from-bethel-ame-church-in-san-francisco.html
And?  If you're trying to make a point, I don't get it.  And that's not the Pastor JJ Hunter I quoted in my signature.

RevBob said:
bgwilkinson said:
RevBob said:
bgwilkinson said:
JrChurch said:

And?  If you're trying to make a point, I don't get it.  And that's not the Pastor JJ Hunter I quoted in my signature.

There was not a point to be made, I was simply trying to find out who J.J. Hunter Sr. was. The above info is all I could find.
So it is not the guy you quote? If not who is he?

Probably not this guy either?

Rev. Molester Jack Hunter Sr.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-04-28/news/0704280450_1_christian-baptist-church-hunter-pastor

Seriously...how messed up is it when someone names their son "molester?"

I find names interesting.

Barak is a Hebrew word that has three meanings:
1- root meaning, "to bend the knee"
2- to curse
3- to bless

If you willingly bend the knee to a higher power, you are blessed by that power. Think of a person who kneels in order to be knighted. If however you are forcibly kneeled, such as in losing a war, you are cursed. In the end all will bend the knee to Christ, those who do so now willingly to blessing, those who are forced to do so at the Judgement, to cursing.

This nation has "baraked" to Baal under Barak. For the Church the coming persecution which has already begun with the florists, bakers, and tshirt makers (updated Mother Goose) is definitely barak time. I do not particularly like persecution, but it does tend to purify the Church, as the mushy middle begins to choose if they are going t follow Christ or Tony Campolo's world of fake churchianity.

As the Chinese curse goes, we are living in interesting times.