Never Ever Heard THIS From a VP Candidate

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/oUkdvxqCKtg

Let's keep it to one criticism per post.

Smellin' - you first.

Ransom - you next.

But, but, but Donald Trump said some bad things about women and actually used some profanity!  I don't care if Hillary Clinton promises to put the gun manufacturers out of business or promises to make any church or college that doesn't allow men to use bath and shower rooms with girls because they consider themselves to be "transgender" to pay the price with her AG Loretta Lynch by bringing charges. 

I am so much better than Donald Trump and know the Lord would have me sit out this election because only someone who has never said or done anything as crass as Donald Trump would ever be worthy of my vote!  Who cares what kind of country my grandchildren will live in because I will only vote for godly men who haven't had their private conversations taped and made public. 

I am shocked that anyone could believe that a Christian can love God and love his country at the same time.  Besides, I want to be persecuted for my Christian beliefs since that makes me sound more spiritual!

I can see the ooze dripping from so many self righteous Christians who can forgive anyone and anything but will drive a steak through Donald Trump's heart even if that means turning the country over to rabid leftists who hate everything that Christianity stands for. 

biscuit1953 said:
I can see the ooze dripping from so many self righteous Christians who can forgive anyone and anything but will drive a steak through Donald Trump's heart even if that means turning the country over to rabid leftists who hate everything that Christianity stands for.

Make sure it's a quality cut of beef.

I think you meant "stake", but who knows.

Twisted said:
biscuit1953 said:

I knew the difference but was thinking of "Trump Steaks" I guess.  I don't get them very often because I usually have to settle for bologna. 

Twisted said:
biscuit1953 said:

He could have meant a T-bone steak. They have a pointy bone that could easily be driven thru a heart.

:D :D

biscuit1953 said:
Twisted said:
biscuit1953 said:

I knew the difference but was thinking of "Trump Steaks" I guess.  I don't get them very often because I usually have to settle for bologna.

I'd be thrilled to be able to settle for bologna, especially BEEF bologna.  But here in the ward it's either "mystery meat" or Spam.

HeDied4U said:
Twisted said:
biscuit1953 said:

He could have meant a T-bone steak. They have a pointy bone that could easily be driven thru a heart.

I was thinking porterhouse, as used in "Law Abiding Citizen".

Ransom said:
Twisted said:
Ransom - you next.

Wrong guy's on the top of the ticket.
I agree.  There are conflicting reports but one was that is was a  "lucky break" for Pence that Trump's plane was delayed for repairs and during that extra time Trump spent with Pence and his family is what sealed his decision not to pick Christie as his running mate.
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Pence-Trump-airplane/2016/07/16/id/739022/

There are no accidents when it comes to human events and the fact that a man like Trump who is braggadocious and crass would pick a man as meek and mild as Pence and so outspoken in his faith seems more than just an "accident."  I wish Mr. Trump no ill will but he is 70 years old and should Mike Pence take over I don't believe America could have a better leader in times like these.

Ransom said:
Twisted said:
Ransom - you next.

Wrong guy's on the top of the ticket.

Can't argue with that except to say that if Pence was running against the Hildabeast, she would destroy him.

biscuit1953 said:
But, but, but Donald Trump said some bad things about women and actually used some profanity!  I don't care if Hillary Clinton promises to put the gun manufacturers out of business or promises to make any church or college that doesn't allow men to use bath and shower rooms with girls because they consider themselves to be "transgender" to pay the price with her AG Loretta Lynch by bringing charges. 

I am so much better than Donald Trump and know the Lord would have me sit out this election because only someone who has never said or done anything as crass as Donald Trump would ever be worthy of my vote!  Who cares what kind of country my grandchildren will live in because I will only vote for godly men who haven't had their private conversations taped and made public. 

I am shocked that anyone could believe that a Christian can love God and love his country at the same time.  Besides, I want to be persecuted for my Christian beliefs since that makes me sound more spiritual!

Sooo... You don't think it's possible someone might decline to vote for Trump on actual obedience to his or her conscience?  Or is it that you think that people whose consciences tell them not to vote for Trump should just ignore their consciences?

Kind of a jackass, arncha?

NorrinRadd said:
biscuit1953 said:
Sooo... You don't think it's possible someone might decline to vote for Trump on actual obedience to his or her conscience?  Or is it that you think that people whose consciences tell them not to vote for Trump should just ignore their consciences?
I never want to make major decisions based on my own conscience. I always want to make major decisions after much prayer and based on the leading of the Holy Spirit. My old nature often tells me to do things I should not do so I must always trust the Holy Spirit to direct me. Maybe I am just a weaker Christian but my conscience alone can not be trusted.

The bible talks in the book of Judges about everyone doing what they thought was right.
Judges 21:25 In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

To him who considers it sin, it is sin. Why are Christians insisting that their brethren violate this?

I will be voting Trump today as well.  I think he is a bad guy and is undeserving of the Presidency.  He does not deserve my vote and I will feel bad voting for him.  He is twice as bad as Bill Clinton when it comes to immorality and conservatives have now lost the "moral high ground" with our support and surrogacy. 

I have criticized him since the race began (even from the pulpit) and I will continue to expose him as I would any other president.  I will not condone him for the sake of winning.

However, I do want him to win because I don't want to see President Hillary.  I cannot "root" for him and hope other people do my dirty work for me. 

Both candidates are abhorrent and all of America should be demanding they both step down.  Since we didn't do this, I am voting for Donald Trump.

cpizzle said:
I will be voting Trump today as well.  I think he is a bad guy and is undeserving of the Presidency.  He does not deserve my vote and I will feel bad voting for him.  He is twice as bad as Bill Clinton when it comes to immorality and conservatives have now lost the "moral high ground" with our support and surrogacy. 
I have criticized him since the race began (even from the pulpit) and I will continue to expose him as I would any other president.  I will not condone him for the sake of winning.
However, I do want him to win because I don't want to see President Hillary.  I cannot "root" for him and hope other people do my dirty work for me. 
Both candidates are abhorrent and all of America should be demanding they both step down.  Since we didn't do this, I am voting for Donald Trump.
Now that he is in office I think as Christians we need to use every ounce of influence we have in numbers and in position to push Trump to do right for all of us. We need to rise up and be heard. For far too long we have let the loudest minority control the narrative and direction of our country. We have allowed the loudest voices to set the tone & decide whats right and wrong. Take the 7 largest cities out of the picture last night and the map is basically all red. The underlying numbers say we in divided basically in half. We are far more conservatives as a country than they want to admit in the media, lets start being heard. Next time someone says we want to let people choose what shower they use in school based on the mood they are in or personal preference, 50 million people should stand up and say are you out of you mind, we not doing that. 

Now that he is in office we need to hold him to the standard we would normally hold a Republican president too.
We need to get active in pushing congress to do right, and pray for God blessing and wisdom for all or our political leaders. I think the time has come for Christians to make themselves heard again.
I also think in the future we must demand better choices from both sides. This election cycle was a disgrace to our nation and its heritage. I am embarrassed by both of the choices we had to choose from.

As a message to Christian churches I think it was great.

I would love to see him as president.

sword said:

I believe Mike Pence sealed the deal for Trump because in this election there was the highest turnout of evangelicals in decades. 

biscuit1953 said:
sword said:
I believe Mike Pence sealed the deal for Trump because in this election there was the highest turnout of evangelicals in decades.
I don't know him personally but I suspect he is everything president elect Trump is not.
I just hope he has some influence on Trump's policies.

sword said:
biscuit1953 said:
sword said:
I don't know him personally but I suspect he is everything president elect Trump is not.
I just hope he has some influence on Trump's policies.

He is.

I know there were folks here in Indiana who didn't like him, but I found him to be a "stand up" guy and one who wasn't ashamed to speak about his values and faith, sometimes from the statehouse itself. If he performs the duties of Vice President like he performed the duties of Indiana's governor, he will definitely be an asset to President Trump.

:)