New here

H

hebrews412

Hi there, I am new here.  I've been saved for 12 years, and I still always have questions.  Hope you all have some answers :)

I am new to this forum, although I was at the previous version before it was abandoned (?).

I am the mrimary teaching elder at Immanuel Baptist Church in Bloomington, Illinois, where I have been serving for just over 20 years.

http://www.immanuelhomepage.org/

Welcome.  This is a great place to debate.  You will also find some pretty good humor (if you come from certain backgrounds).

aleshanee said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Welcome.  This is a great place to debate.  You will also find some pretty good humor (if you come from certain backgrounds).

but then if you don;t come from those "certain" backgrounds.... you might find some of the humor here raunchy.... and even repulsive.....  but don;t let that run you off.... there are still some really good people here.... and a nice ignore feature built into the forum for those who are not......  but anyway.....

welcome to the forum!.... :)

Hey!  I'm not like that!  There is alot of HACker humor here that only a HACker can truly appreciate.