New IFB dating site

Well... we have about 26 years until we find out. After 10 years of courtship and the first kiss at the ceremony, it will take awhile for them to know how to reproduce and then they will be like Catholic Rabbits!

Seriously, though. I am not surprised. After IFBs (and plenty of evangelicals) fell into the Joshua Harris trap, there are plenty of single women out there for IFBs.

One of spamderson's followers has started the New IFB singles site - newifbsingles.com.

God, please don't let them reproduce!
I'm confused. Spamderson believes you should find a lost woman, date her, train her and convert her. I've been told that Anderson's old pastor doubts his (Anderson) wife is even a Christian.

Marriage and dating is work.. I've seen the best go south. Do the best you can and leave it to the Lord!! I would not get involved in a dating website period!!

People should keep in mind that the "New" IFB and Anderson are their own fringe sect of "IFB", and many IFB's don't consider them IFB at all.

I've never heard any denomination, independent and 'nondenominational' included, claim they are neither Covenant Theologian OR Dispensational, essentially ignoring all of the groundwork by any seminary throughout history, implying all of them are wrong on both of those theological viewpoints.

The "New IFB" is a new conglomeration of doctrine that adopts many aspects of Covenant Theology while many of them oddly reject that "label", yet at the same time they're anti-Calvinist (very rare among Covenant Theologians, unless you're Catholic) AND anti-Dispensational.

Their odd disdain for the idea that Israel still has a place in prophecy and their obsession with the way Satan is currently blinding Israel during the Church Age goes hand-in-hand with their pulpit pounding and dogmatically paradoxical doctrines.

Lol!! The problem with the new IFB is an adoption of Covenant Theology? You don’t know IFBdom.

The problem with the new IFB is an adoption of Covenant Theology? You don’t know IFBdom.
I'm aware that as usual, you have no clue what's going on in Christendom:

Seriously, though. I am not surprised. After IFBs (and plenty of evangelicals) fell into the Joshua Harris trap, there are plenty of single women out there for IFBs.

So if you join this dating site, do you have to join Anderson's church?

Imagine Tony Hutson starting one or even having a "IFB Comedy" school but I digress.