New promo video

qwerty

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Hyles-Anderson College Promo Video 2014:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3IGgSDlzv0

It's 7 minutes long............do they still have blue buses for church? I thought those went out in the 70s-80s. One thing that was strange was all the lap tops...........something was missing.......I'll watch it again.

Interesting to me, how hard these schools have to work at recruiting new students. Touring, promoting, PR: They paint a highly glossy, idealized version of the school's offerings. In at least one department, I know the claims to be exaggerated. So....is it ethical to paint the picture so pretty in order to lure the kids to come?

Watching the video only one thing comes to mind. Minor league.

4everfsu said:

HAC has always majored in preparing preachers to pastor IFB churches of the FBCH stripe.  When they try to "expand" and look high tech it doesn't quite come across as first class.

RAIDER said:
4everfsu said:

HAC has always majored in preparing preachers to pastor IFB churches of the FBCH stripe.  When they try to "expand" and look high tech it doesn't quite come across as first class.

Thanks

If I listened close enough, I did not hear the full name of Jack Hyles mentioned not one time. How refreshing, maybe just maybe the school will be about Jesus from now on. I know they have a good shot at it with John Wilkerson as their pastor. Thankful!

I do have to smile when I see Stuart Mason walking with Wilkerson, Evans, and Young.  No stranger thing has ever happened.  :)

That was a strange sight..............No Women are qualified ?

There is only one real option:
Close down the school all together!

Fire everyone, start a local church Bible institute and be done with it.