New Trump scandal brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeDied4U

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
This could be even bigger than the Russian interference investigation.

CNN is onto a big story, the biggest of the year -- bigger even than the Trump-Russia collusion scandal. OK, that story went nowhere, but it could have been huge. But this one, hoo boy, this one -- it's massive.

Someone has parked a truck in a gap in the trees alongside the golf course President Trump frequents in Palm Beach, Florida, blocking the media's view (provided they shimmy through the bushes, like CNN did, to catch a glimpse of the golfing president).

We told you -- huge.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25202/exclusive-cnn-massive-story-who-parked-truck-there-joseph-curl

No need to worry America, the crack "journalists" at CNN are on the case, and we can all rest assured that they will get to the bottom of this most hideous assault on the freedom of the press.

:)

According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump today (1/11/2018) said, in a meeting of lawmakers: "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here??

Then, according to the Wall Street Journal, the President said: "?I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised."

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

For those with delicate sensibilities, how about this:

According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump today (1/11/2018) said, in a meeting of lawmakers: "Why are we having all these people from dunghole countries come here??

The word dung is in the Bible.

Or how about this:

According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump today (1/11/2018) said, in a meeting of lawmakers: "Why are we having all these people from pisshole countries come here??

The word piss is in the Bible.

Since Rooty-Frooty is using this thread to exercise his inner three-year-old and see what he can get away with, it is hereby locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.