Newest invention from FBCH

Techmedic

Elect
Reaction score
I'll just leave this right here...
rdfb70wx44uw65vx6tgq.jpeg

Oh, I thought this thread was about them painting John 3:16 on all the Lake County bridges...

evandalism.jpg

I don't get it -- sounds a bit blasphemous to me

Walt said:

What?  This?  Well, Smellin' hacked (get it?) the photo.  The can actually said "Teri's Makeup Kit"

Smellin Coffee said:

She bought it after she heard Dr. Hyles preach, "If the barn need paintin', PAINT IT!"

IFB X-Files said:
Walt said:

What?  This?  Well, Smellin' hacked (get it?) the photo.  The can actually said "Teri's Makeup Kit"

She bought it after she heard Dr. Hyles preach, "If the barn need paintin', PAINT IT!"

No, no, the original post and picture.

IFB X-Files said:
Walt said:

Smellin Coffee said:

Hey!!!  This barn needs no painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri in NC said:
IFB X-Files said:
Walt said:

Smellin Coffee said:

Hey!!!  This barn needs no painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is NOT what RAIDER has reported!