Not Much Left to Say

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I have been a member of this forum for three years.  In that time, I have voiced my opinions on many topics.  I have shared what I believe to be wrong with the IFB NADD, my opinions and experiences in the FBCH, HBHS and HAC system, my opinions and experiences concerning the scandals in said places and how it is very difficult to come out of that movement.  I have also shared what I believe to be correct in the IFB.  I have defended the use of the KJV and spoken against CCM.  I have encouraged many to be aware of the abuse taking place around them and encouraged people to speak up about abuse happening in churches.  I have tried to speak out about returning the church to the original intent of the church, rather than empire building, social clubs and political lobbying groups.

There really isn't much left to say.  The scandals that are hashed out here are decades old.  The doctrinal debates are simply the same points on the same issues repeated again and again.  The humor is even beginning to wane (Although, HACker jokes will always make me laugh).  In short, there really isn't much left to discuss.

It has been a fun three years.  I'm not deleting my account, and may still have more to post from time to time. But, I think my time here will be much more limited.  For me, this place was therapeutic.  I was able to express much of what happened to me and my feelings on issues.  Moving on.

Thanks for the debates and the laughs.  It was good to reconnect with classmates and some others here.  I'm sure I will see you around the internet from time to time.

Later, thanks for jumping in & you will be missed. Blessings to you.

I hope you do not delete your login.....so you can stop in once in a while.
But hey, I understand the guilt-trip thing of being labeled a deadbeat........

Now you'll have more time for what really counts...................... fishin'!

fishinnut said:
Later, thanks for jumping in & you will be missed. Blessings to you.

I hope you do not delete your login.....so you can stop in once in a while.
But hey, I understand the guilt-trip thing of being labeled a deadbeat........

Now you'll have more time for what really counts...................... fishin'!

Thanks!

Not deleting the login.  I will jump in once in a while.  Just changing my focus and what I do with that little bit of down time.

You stinkin' liberal, stay with the stuff!!  It's not time to rest; it's time to re-up!  The world says, "Post less", the Hacker Nation says, "Post more!"  Let me ask you one question, "Who is going to fill that keyboard?"

BC, are you sure you want to end up on RAIDER's Castaway List?

You bring good discussion to the forum. Hate to see you go!

Blessings, my friend!

Smellin Coffee said:

Blessings, my friend!

Posters with a daily average of 3.257 should not be leaving the FFF.  We need men like you to be examples to this worthless crowd of deadbeats and castaways.

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Blessings, my friend!

Posters with a daily average of 3.257 should not be leaving the FFF.  We need men like you to be examples to this worthless crowd of deadbeats and castaways.

amen.jpg

Your exit will leave the forum to 12 active posters.

Jim Jones said:

Back in the day, Jesus chose a group of 12 eclectic posters. Some of their writings remain to this day.

They changed the world!

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Blessings, my friend!

amen.jpg

LOL

Jim Jones said:

And that is part of it.  Same old discussions.  All of the active posters already know how each of us feels on the issues, even if we don't know each other's real names.

RAIDER said:
You stinkin' liberal, stay with the stuff!!  It's not time to rest; it's time to re-up!  The world says, "Post less", the Hacker Nation says, "Post more!"  Let me ask you one question, "Who is going to fill that keyboard?"

Most of the active threads are actually titled "Worthless," or have the simple intent of increasing numbers.  We used to have active discussion and thought.  Even the humorous threads were thought out.  Just don't see much of that any more.

Smellin Coffee said:

Blessings, my friend!

Not gone.  Just MUCH less frequent.  Thanks.

Binaca Chugger said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Blessings, my friend!

Not gone.  Just MUCH less frequent.  Thanks.

I would agree.  Your 6 posts today from a 3-posts-a-day guy is MUCH less frequent.

Binaca Chugger said:
Jim Jones said:

And that is part of it.  Same old discussions.  All of the active posters already know how each of us feels on the issues, even if we don't know each other's real names.

Binaca Chugger said:
RAIDER said:

Most of the active threads are actually titled "Worthless," or have the simple intent of increasing numbers.  We used to have active discussion and thought.  Even the humorous threads were thought out.  Just don't see much of that any more.

Now I'm not much for thinking:
No, I don't do it often.
So, because of that;
Chinaca Bugger is putting the fff in the coffin!

Binaca Chugger said:
I have been a member of this forum for three years.  In that time, I have voiced my opinions on many topics.  I have shared what I believe to be wrong with the IFB NADD, my opinions and experiences in the FBCH, HBHS and HAC system, my opinions and experiences concerning the scandals in said places and how it is very difficult to come out of that movement.  I have also shared what I believe to be correct in the IFB.  I have defended the use of the KJV and spoken against CCM.  I have encouraged many to be aware of the abuse taking place around them and encouraged people to speak up about abuse happening in churches.  I have tried to speak out about returning the church to the original intent of the church, rather than empire building, social clubs and political lobbying groups.

There really isn't much left to say.  The scandals that are hashed out here are decades old.  The doctrinal debates are simply the same points on the same issues repeated again and again.  The humor is even beginning to wane (Although, HACker jokes will always make me laugh).  In short, there really isn't much left to discuss.

It has been a fun three years.  I'm not deleting my account, and may still have more to post from time to time. But, I think my time here will be much more limited.  For me, this place was therapeutic.  I was able to express much of what happened to me and my feelings on issues.  Moving on.

Thanks for the debates and the laughs.  It was good to reconnect with classmates and some others here.  I'm sure I will see you around the internet from time to time.

It took you 3500+ posts to tell us all you know. I felt that way after just a few dozen posts.

To me, the forum is more fun when you enter into less of the long-winded confrontations with others who are basically trying to explain everything that they have read or studied. I agree, you should sit back and relax for a bit! Take time for what you think is important in your in life.  Then, come back with a vengeance and post 3,500 more times, if that's what floats your boat.

I enjoy reading your contributions here, like many of the others here.

Remember, iron sharpens iron. Creampuffs don't sharpen iron.

:) ;) :D

Binaca Chugger said:

It will be sad to see you go... new people may find this forum, and even though the topics are "old hat" to you (and perhaps others), but can be highly educational to new people.  I have learned much from the postings about the "old topics".

However, you must do as you believe to be right.  Hope to see you around here in the future!

Binaca Chugger said:

????

SMH