Not that anyone cares, but...

Congratulations on the previous 25 years. Hoping the next 50 are as memorable!

Meh.  I don't care.

Just kidding - mega congratulations!  God bless you two and your family always. 

Web said:
Celebrating 25 years of wedded companionship with my dear husband this weekend.  It hasn't always been "bliss."  We've had the blended family years of teenhood gone wrong, but those same teens have their own children now, so we are enjoying watching them during their parenting years with our grandies. 

My hubby was saved and baptized after a long period of "lifestyle evangelism" after his angry departure from Catholicism.  I'm thankful and grateful for elders who somehow knew how to deal with a "gearhead" with many questions.  Baptized in a huge hotel pool in Orlando during a Christian conference convention in 1994 that I was singing at was a memorable occasion.

Looking forward to celebrating #25 at Don Shula's Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (the original) this Saturday.  Love you, my sweet babycakes...

Congratulations!!!  My family and I were in Orlando at Disney last week. 

Web ,that is a wonderful post... I've been blessed to know you and your talents... you have lifted my spirits many times... God bless you and your sweetheart...

Congratuations

Web said:
Celebrating 25 years of wedded companionship with my dear husband this weekend.  It hasn't always been "bliss."  We've had the blended family years of teenhood gone wrong, but those same teens have their own children now, so we are enjoying watching them during their parenting years with our grandies. 

My hubby was saved and baptized after a long period of "lifestyle evangelism" after his angry departure from Catholicism.  I'm thankful and grateful for elders who somehow knew how to deal with a "gearhead" with many questions.  Baptized in a huge hotel pool in Orlando during a Christian conference convention in 1994 that I was singing at was a memorable occasion.

Looking forward to celebrating #25 at Don Shula's Steakhouse in Miami Lakes (the original) this Saturday.  Love you, my sweet babycakes...

Congratulations to you and Mr WEB.  You two make a lovely couple. 

We're at #22 next weekend.  September is a nice month to get married.

Congratulations.  Actually, many here do care about praising the Lord with you for a testimony of His grace at work in your lives.  Thank you for sharing, and enjoy.

May God bless you with another 25 years of happiness.

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

Congrats! Mrs. Coffee and I will be celebrating 25 in December when we finally get our honeymoon. Heading to Destin, FL! :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Congrats! Mrs. Coffee and I will be celebrating 25 in December when we finally get our honeymoon. Heading to Destin, FL! :)

You're a Mr. Coffee?  Did you know Joe DiMaggio personally? 

We had a contract with that hospital for many years... its a beautiful place...

Web said:

A nice post ...........and congrats.