Nuked.

spectator

Elect
Reaction score
Nuked due to aforementioned se suppression. :-/

Wow!  Get a grip on yourself!  It's an obvious inside joke as the pastor knows the family much better than you do!

Now I'll admit it appears that the pastor is having fun at her expense, but I'm sure this is a common thing with all the young people.

"Child Marriage?" - Good grief!

And it's no longer "Temple".  The admin will need to correct the forum title.

I'm glad it was obvious to you, because it wasn't to me, nor the others I ran it by, nor the detective who was assigned the case. It seemed out of place given the lack of reaction to the supposed joke and their past history of abuse. But I am prepared to set it aside as a curious case of attempted humor that just fell flat.  I want to. I would really, really prefer that to be the case, because the alternative is pretty deplorable.  To err on the side of caution, I just wanted to check with others about the history of the temple (or, if you'd rather be pedantic, Emmanuel -- TIBS hasnt been TBC for years and the title hasn't changed) to completely ensure that there isn't a history for this kind of thing.

spectator said:
I'm glad it was obvious to you, because it wasn't to me, nor the others I ran it by, nor the detective who was assigned the case. It seemed out of place given the lack of reaction to the supposed joke and their past history of abuse. But I am prepared to set it aside as a curious case of attempted humor that just fell flat.  I want to. I would really, really prefer that to be the case, because the alternative is pretty deplorable.  To err on the side of caution, I just wanted to check with others about the history of the temple (or, if you'd rather be pedantic, Emmanuel -- TIBS hasnt been TBC for years and the title hasn't changed) to completely ensure that there isn't a history for this kind of thing.

What "detective"?  For what?

spectator said:
But I am prepared to set it aside as a curious case of attempted humor that just fell flat. 

Maybe it's just me, but I heard a lot of laughter when he asked her if she wanted her dad to sing to her.

Lol no it's not just you, you're completely right. That was what weirded me out about it; his other humor was well-received, so why not the line about marriage? Weird. But it's not a crime for a joke to just not land.

In the op I mentioned reporting it to LPD, just in case it wasn't. A detective was assigned  to it and I told him that I wasnt sure whether it was a joke. He apparently wasnt sure, either -- to the extent that he didn't dismiss it and attempted to do more research before being forced to file it as an information report.

spectator said:
Lol no it's not just you, you're completely right. That was what weirded me out about it; his other humor was well-received, so why not the line about marriage? Weird. But it's not a crime for a joke to just not land.

In the op I mentioned reporting it to LPD, just in case it wasn't. A detective was assigned  to it and I told him that I wasnt sure whether it was a joke. He apparently wasnt sure, either -- to the extent that he didn't dismiss it and attempted to do more research before being forced to file it as an information report.

So are you saying you called the cops based on no one laughing at a "joke"?

If that's true, sir, you have serious issues.

Think about it this way. If it's unclear and the expense of interpreting it wrong is continued child abuse, it's probably best to err on the side of caution. What's the worst that can happen if it does turn out to just be a joke? I inconvenienced a cop for a while? Moreover, a cop who considered it worthy of looking into because he couldn't tell if it was a joke? Lol dude, I called because I felt queasy about gambling on some kiddo's welfare, not because they didn't laugh at creepy boomer humor. At any rate, what I'm trying to ensure is that the church doesn't have a history of this kind of thing. That's correct, right? Assuming you have any experience with the temple. I just want to make sure that there isn't precedent for this kind of thing.

This thread is awesome......

I can't wait to see the police respose to the KJVO or pants on women issue. Please keep us posted.

qwerty said:

I can't wait to see the police response to the KJVO or pants on women issue. Please keep us posted.

LOL!

qwerty said:

I can't wait to see the police respose to the KJVO or pants on women issue. Please keep us posted.

Lol. So to respond to sarcasm in a stubborn and serious way, the false equivalence is giving me a headache bud. But to go along with it, in addition to that list I think you might want to include Gray 2nd's taste in potential mistresses, since, judging from his wireclub account and the women he's hit up, his tastes are poor enough to be a crime. ?

At any rate I guess it's pretty clear that I'm not gonna get any background about the temple from here. It was worth a shot anyway. Thanks for the entertainment, you guys. <3

spectator said:
qwerty said:

you might want to include Gray 2nd's taste in potential mistresses,

2bd1f4f6827691e8685a8fdf863a03cf.jpg

spectator said:
Thanks for the entertainment, you guys.

Well, we thank YOU!

Post his "wireclub" account info for all to see.  This is better than TMZ!