NY Times: Christians create harmful atmosphere for gays?

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I guess Steven Anderson, who pastors dozens, will soon be depicted as the leader of Christianity in America. I'm afraid persecution of Christians will become a reality in our lifetime.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/06/16/have-christians-created-a-harmful-atmosphere-for-gays

Liberal idiocy 101: an Islamic extremist terrorist attacks gays in Orlando.
So naturally, Christianity is to blame!

Liberal idiocy! (Redundant)

Tarheel Baptist said:
I guess Steven Anderson, who pastors dozens, will soon be depicted as the leader of Christianity in America. I'm afraid persecution of Christians will become a reality in our lifetime.

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/06/16/have-christians-created-a-harmful-atmosphere-for-gays
It isn't Christians, but rather Christ, the Written Word, that present the problem to the Deviants.

You'll mock me until the day that they come haul your staff off, but I keep warning you, that your grandkids had better get ready to take Christianity back underground.

How long will it be until the Scripture is determined to be hate speech against transwhatevvas and Sodomites?

How long will it be until possession and dissemination of such is rewarded with prosecution?

If Hillary gets elected....
I'd say about 7 months.

She started jailing pastors in the mid 70's, in my district (northern Indiana and Illinois) for spanking.
She hasn't changed.
Her agenda hasn't changed.

While you're worried about Anderson being vocal, the real movement that started in the 70's is about to put its champion in the WhiteHouse.

Anderson wasn't born when this started.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

It isn't Christians, but rather Christ, the Written Word, that present the problem to the Deviants.

You'll mock me until the day that they come haul your staff off, but I keep warning you, that your grandkids had better get ready to take Christianity back underground.

How long will it be until the Scripture is determined to be hate speech against transwhatevvas and Sodomites?

How long will it be until possession and dissemination of such is rewarded with prosecution?

I'd say about 7 months.

She started jailing pastors in the mid 70's, in my district (northern Indiana and Illinois) for spanking.
She hasn't changed.

While you're worried about Anderson being vocal, the real movement that started in the 70's is about to put its champion in the WhiteHouse.

earnestly contend

I have no argument with your agreeing that persecution is coming to a local church near us...But you do know that Anderson would have to improve his standing in order to be an idiot, don't you?

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

I have no argument with your agreeing that persecution is coming to a local church near us...But you do know that Anderson would have to improve his standing in order to be an idiot, don't you?

To those with an agenda, the best idiot is a useful idiot and Mr. Anderson is everything they are looking for.

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

I may not agree with him in an area or 2, but he's in no way an idiot.

The plan is working, no thanks to your generation.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

The only plan that's working is a plan to expose himself as a loon!

Anderson...a leader of dozens!
Your generation seems to have its fill of the idiot gene, the looney theology gene and not so much the leadership gene! But, I'm happy you're proud of it!  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Your generation seems to have its fill of the idiot gene, the looney theology gene and not so much the leadership gene! But, I'm happy you're proud of it!  ;)
You have no idea, but I dont expect you to.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Prophet, how can you not say that Anderson isn't Looney?

I mean really the guy is a nut job, he's looney.

Bruh said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Like I said.

The plan is working.

Get ready.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Bruh said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Like I said.

The plan is working.

Get ready.

earnestly contend

What plan are you talking about? And get ready for what?

Bruh said:
prophet said:
Bruh said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Like I said.

The plan is working.

Get ready.

earnestly contend

What plan are you talking about? And get ready for what?
You're asleep at the wheel, nevermind.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Stevie Anderson's plan no doubt since Stevie Anderson seems to be your choice for the de facto leader of 'your generation'.

Who could take his place?
Any given McDonalds employee.  ;)

prophet said:

You gotta love conspiracy theories. They let ordinary boring people like janitors and taxi drivers think they're in the loop about stuff the power elite are into.

Wonder why prophet is so cagey about what he "knows"? Conspiracy theory is like the new Gnosticism. If you're not "in," you don't deserve to understand.

Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
prophet said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I'd say about 7 months.

She hasn't changed.

earnestly contend

earnestly contend

Stevie Anderson's plan no doubt since Stevie Anderson seems to be your choice for the de facto leader of 'your generation'.

Who could take his place?
Any given McDonalds employee.  ;)
Steve Anderson isnt the leader of my generation.
He's one behind me.

earnestly contend

Ransom said:
prophet said:

You gotta love conspiracy theories. They let ordinary boring people like janitors and taxi drivers think they're in the loop about stuff the power elite are into.

Wonder why prophet is so cagey about what he "knows"? Conspiracy theory is like the new Gnosticism. If you're not "in," you don't deserve to understand.
There is no private revelation or interpretation.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ is pretty clear about the conspiracy, and what is coming.

Only Religion could muddy that water.

earnestly contend

Ransom said:
prophet said:
The plan is working.

Get ready.

Yep, vague aspersions are my very favourite aspersions of all.
Right up yer alley, huh?

earnestly contend

prophet said:
The Revelation of Jesus Christ is pretty clear about the conspiracy, and what is coming.

Only Religion could muddy that water.

So why can't you explain it clearly, instead of being all nudge-nudge, wink-wink? Maybe you actually don't have any idea what you are talking about.