Obama's speech

Mr. Hall

Elect
Reaction score
On the money as usual.  I have more confidence in this guy than in any of the 2016 candidates from either party.  He will go down in history as one of our better presidents.

Hillary Clinton will have big shoes to fill when she takes office in 2017.

$

Empty tripe from the poor leader who has made us weak in the eyes of the world....they laugh at him and at people like you. Defense aside...not sure how a Christian could possibly support this pro-gay heathen and support the most pro abortion president in history.  Or is my assumption of your Christianity off base?

Mr. Hall said:
On the money as usual.  I have more confidence in this guy than in any of the 2016 candidates from either party.  He will go down in history as one of our better presidents.

$

We're at war and President Obama's fighting a crime.

82031.jpg

I'm sorry he had to miss some of the 2015 Kennedy Center Honors celebration, but I was relieved to read that he was able to return to the gala after his lecture to the nation. 

Obama talk did 3 things: Admitted SB was terror attack, outlined the steps that failed to prevent it, told Americans not to mistreat Muslims

I couldn't watch it.  His voice gives me projectile vomiting.

Mr. Hall said:

$

I know you post this stuff just to mess with everyone and see what they say. But, I think he will go down in history with two words overshadowing everything else. Clueless and inept.

I didn't see the speech so I can't comment on it.

Maybe he invaded Venezuela after his failure to invade Texas. ;)  :p

CVl9DRBWIAAL_Jx.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
I didn't see the speech so I can't comment on it.

Maybe he invaded Venezuela after his failure to invade Texas. ;)  :p

CVl9DRBWIAAL_Jx.jpg

He resigned and become president of Venezuela?  My dreams have come true.

ISIS:  Men being men with other men, and goats

[youtube]C6ppyw-Xl2I[/youtube]

Bruce Jenner is a women because he decided that he is, but murderers who claim to be Muslim are not muslim even though they say they are?

From Michael Berry:

Like father, like son.

The father of one of the San Bernardino killers told an Italian newspaper on Sunday that his son, Sayed Rizan Farook, had an obsessive hatred of Israel that underscored his Islamic radicalism and allegiance to the ideals of Islamic State.

"'Be patient,'" he tried to tell his son. "In two years, Israel won't exist anymore. Geopolitics is changing in Russia, China and America too."

"Nobody wants the Jews. What use is it to fight? We have tried it and we lost. Israel does not fight with weapons, but rather with politics.'"

This was apparently still not enough to dissuade his son from violence.

Israel will disappear in two years? That's what they said in 1948, when the Arabs were going to "throw the Jews into the sea."

Looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in the Farook family.

Ralph Peters reacts to Obama's speech.  This is PRICELESS. 

[youtube]mfzSlldIUHQ[/youtube]

The Rogue Tomato said:

One of the best responses ever!

The Rogue Tomato said:

Awesome!

The Rogue Tomato said:

BOOM!!

aleshanee said:
read what the supposedly "peace loving" father of the san bernardino murderer had to say both about him..... and to him...........

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dad-san-bernardino-shooter-agreed-with-isil-obsessed-with-israel/ar-AAg6DTg?li=BBnb7Kz

here is what the father of farook told him.....quoted from the article

"I kept telling him always: stay calm, be patient, in two years Israel will no longer exist," the elder Farook told the newspaper. "Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China, America too, nobody wants the Jews there."

is that what qualifies for a peace loving muslim in obamas world?.......... what gave that islamic "peace loving" father of the killer in san bernardino the idea that america does not want the jews (or israelis)  in the middle east?........

Its amazing how liberals only want to throw "love your enemy" toward conservatives.....

Geesh!!!

I know several Muslims. I've talked to many followers of Islam. I'd say the comments of the guys father is pretty standard belief for most Muslims.

I know you post this stuff just to mess with everyone and see what they say. But, I think he will go down in history with two words overshadowing everything else. Clueless and inept.

Not at all.    No trolling involved.  I think Obama has done one heck of a job despite being saddled with a hostile Congress bought and paid for by special interests.

Got us out of Iraq/ Wound things down in Afghanistan after authorizing a surge in troop levels to put the heat on the Taliban/ Put a national health care insurance program in place/Wacked Osama Bin Laden/Killed many other Islamic terrorists via air and drone strikes/Got Bashar Assad to give up his chemical weapons which were neutralized at sea onboard a U.S.  ship/Opened up diplomatic relations with Cuba/Put economic sanctions on Russia along with our European allies in response to the Ukraine situation/Brokered a nuclear deal with Iran.  In addition, he was smart enough to not insert large numbers of ground troops into the mess in Syria or the Middle East in general.  He continues the war against ISIS in coordination with our Allies.  All this while remaining calm, cool, collected, and focused.

The unemployment rate has decreased from 10 per cent to 5 per cent during his presidency, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average has soared from around 7000 to 18000.   

I like this guy.  I'll be sorry to see him go.

$