Oh, Crap, the Owner here is Bibleapologist aka Agnus Dei of swordforum

T-Bone said:
I have made it easy for BA...I have received several PMs from the owner of this forum and I know who it is ...all BA has to do is send me a PM here.  He could not answer my questions and he wont be able to send me a PM from the Admin here.  If anything comes of this I will let everyone know...but don't hold your breath.

the admin PM'ed me here, too and unles he is a liar on both forums, it is not BA.  I welcome BA here, just not with those kind of games.

The Real Bob. said:
T-Bone said:
I have made it easy for BA...I have received several PMs from the owner of this forum and I know who it is ...all BA has to do is send me a PM here.  He could not answer my questions and he wont be able to send me a PM from the Admin here.  If anything comes of this I will let everyone know...but don't hold your breath.

the admin PM'ed me here, too and unles he is a liar on both forums, it is not BA.  I welcome BA here, just not with those kind of games.

I think the games are an integral and inseparable part of the package. Good luck.

admin said:
I appreciate T-Bone keeping my identity anonymous. I've given my personal information to T-Bone because I know T-Bone is a ethical gentlemen. We've disagreed in the past but I always considered T-Bone to be a fine man. A rare breed today. T-Bone is man you can argue with and still respect..... as I respect many of you.

BA is lying and I don't know why he is lying. I've always given BA the benefit of the doubt but he has crossed the line. I've banned his ID here. If he registers he will have do it as someone else.

I prefer to remain anonymous because I have disagreed with many of you over the years and I don't want to bring that history here. This forum should be a place where everyone can participate without fear of being banned or censored for what you believe.

Thanks
Admin

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif