OK, IFB Women

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
It's just time somebody went ahead and said this to the modest IFB women.... These "leggings" you are starting to wear....... They bring a lot more attention to the shape of your legs than if you wore a pair of pants. Or if you're still living in the 70'S, slacks.

There it has been said.

Baptist City Holdout said:
It's just time somebody went ahead and said this to the modest IFB women.... These "leggings" you are starting to wear....... They bring a lot more attention to the shape of your legs than if you wore a pair of pants. Or if you're still living in the 70'S, slacks.

There it has been said.

Prepare for the backlash!

please you can wear what you want to wear. There is not one thing wrong with legging under a skirt. No one can prove to me that pants on a woman are wrong.,, I don't wear them.

I'm sorry I'm sure there are legging that say "What were you thinking when you put these on" LOL!!

I PROMISE I had no idea this was in the news when I made the OP:

www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/03/28/think-mothers-sons-notre-dame-mom-begs-female-students-stop-wearing-leggings-sparking-protests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c7ff29b77e53

Baptist City Holdout said:
I PROMISE I had no idea this was in the news when I made the OP:

www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/03/28/think-mothers-sons-notre-dame-mom-begs-female-students-stop-wearing-leggings-sparking-protests/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c7ff29b77e53

Lost people generally have more sense than most Christians.

Three things that never lie, drunks, little children and yoga pants.

Jubal Sackett

TheRealJonStewart said:
I don't understand people that wear yoga pants/leggings as pants. Especially some of the larger people.
What is the difference between leggings and yoga pants?

16KJV11 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
I don't understand people that wear yoga pants/leggings as pants. Especially some of the larger people.

Yoga pants are flexible meaning any one can fit into them depending on the brand and size without being too revealing.  Leggings however don't look right on everyone and are definitely very revealing.  Another difference is yoga pants  opaque (leggings are transparent). 

brianb said:
16KJV11 said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Yoga pants are flexible meaning any one can fit into them depending on the brand and size without being too revealing.  Leggings however don't look right on everyone and are definitely very revealing.  Another difference is yoga pants  opaque (leggings are transparent).

Leggings aren't transparent, FYI.

brianb said:
Another difference is yoga pants  opaque (leggings are transparent).

I've seen a few ladies in the wild who managed to stretch them to the point of translucency. ???  :-X What is seen cannot be unseen.

Ransom said:
brianb said:
Another difference is yoga pants  opaque (leggings are transparent).

I've seen a few ladies in the wild who managed to stretch them to the point of translucency. ???  :-X What is seen cannot be unseen.
[emoji31]

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk