Old Time Religion Conference at Greg Neals Church...............................

Escapee

Elect
Reaction score
I saw some pics on twitter of this conference they had.  I made the mistake of looking around at them.  A ministry that is bankrupt from poor leadership. A pastor who if you do a simple google search will find if not for the statue of limitations the Jax Sheriffs office said they would charge for voyerism for videoing girls changing clothes. The clowndimonium worship of Jack Hyles through the years. The narcissistic wind bags signing Bibles before the crowd arrives to give to preachers.  They pat themselves on the back as standing for "Old Time Religion" and talk about how it still works.  People followed Hitler right into hell. I guess it shouldnt surprise me people show up for this kind of clown show! Is there anyone on here who would like to share with us that you attended this conference?

I shared a dorm floor with that arrogant ass at HAC (Greg).
I wouldn't go into the next room to hear him do anything, except confess to his filth and accept the punishment.

It's not only Greg Neal, but all those who continue to support his conferences... I don't have much respect for those who support him.

Pastors/Evangelists, show some love for God, and show some holiness, and stay away from Greg Neal's items!!!!

Yes, anyone who supports him in ministry is disobedient to Scripture. Same for those who support or encourage Mark and Larry Chappell's ministries.

I bet most (if not all) of these men would say out of one side of their mouths that they believe the biblical requirements for pastors as stated in 1Tim, but then will associate with disqualified pastors anyway.

How much easier it is for them to disassociate from a pastor who does not agree with them about personal standards than it is to disassociate from an obviously disqualified pastor.

So if you find yourself sitting with a perv pastor at a conference, you are at the wrong conference.

Watch out for cameras in the bathrooms, and definitely turn down any offer to "change in here", if you are female.

I just cannot comprehend how anyone who claims to be knowledgeable AT ALL about the Bible could wind up at that conference.  This is the exact reason I left the IFB movement.  I never want to be associated with this group of people - ever!

Binaca Chugger said:
I just cannot comprehend how anyone who claims to be knowledgeable AT ALL about the Bible could wind up at that conference.  This is the exact reason I left the IFB movement.  I never want to be associated with this group of people - ever!
I'm not leaving IFBdom but I want NO part of Neal and his pack of pervs. 

16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Okay, so I still believe the same, but I am so putting as much distance between myself and any person who would attend such a conference.

Binaca Chugger said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Okay, so I still believe the same, but I am so putting as much distance between myself and any person who would attend such a conference.
To change the subject a bit, I know two of the girls that were in that office that day and their lives had been terribly impacted by what happened there.
Believe me, no love lost for that pack of pervs down there.

Binaca Chugger said:

Well said. I have family and friends still associated with them. I ask why would you want that?  They had rather be lumped in with them than someone who isnt KJV only! LOL

16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:

So are you still talking "Old Paths" "KJV" "Soul Winning" "Pastoral Authority". If you are you are still in their camp! PERIOD!

Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:

So are you still talking "Old Paths" "KJV" "Soul Winning" "Pastoral Authority". If you are you are still in their camp! PERIOD!
Since when does believing in those things make you a sick, lawless pervert?
So, I have to be anti-KJV, accept whatever junk comes down the pike to put in my church, throw away confrontational evangelism, believe in 'equal elder rule-riiiight..." to not be in the same camp Neal is in? 
You my friend, are as intolerant as you claim us to be.

16KJV11 said:
Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:

So, I have to be anti-KJV, accept whatever junk comes down the pike to put in my church, throw away confrontational evangelism, believe in 'equal elder rule-riiiight..." to not be in the same camp Neal is in? 

You have mistaken  intolerance  for idiocy 

OZZY said:
16KJV11 said:
Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:

You have mistaken  intolerance  for idiocy

In your case, Ozmeister, we have an example of both. :-D

Binaca Chugger said:

Sadly, it is the "good ol' boy" idea -- these groups are more loyal to their friends than to God.

I cannot remember which way it is -- but there are ties between the Sword of the Lord and Berean Baptist College; I think that some of the Sword trustees are also on the college trustee list.

For the record, here is the list of speakers that preferred the honor of men more than God:
John Hamblin
Norris Belcher
Shelton Smith
Justin Cooper
Gary Randall
Jeff Fugate
Terrell Hopkins
Terry Sellars
Lou Rossi
Scott Caudill

16KJV11 said:
Escapee said:
16KJV11 said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Denial is not a river in Egypt! You are in the same camp. The camp is like a bunch of Middle School girls. Cliques all over the place.  You are still in the camp my friend. When people hear your code words you are put in the camp period.

By the way, could you tell me what the "Old Paths" and "Old Time Religion Still Works" really means?

I have been less and less inclined over the years to be interested in nearly anything that has the words 'old' or 'old-fashioned' in them. "Say not thou, what is the cause that the former days were better than these? For thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this". Ecc. 7:10

I get the idea that these guys are actually looking for some Nirvana that they assume existed in times past when it never did.

BALAAM said:
I have been less and less inclined over the years to be interested in nearly anything that has the words 'old' or 'old-fashioned' in them. "Say not thou, what is the cause that the former days were better than these? For thou dost not inquire wisely concerning this". Ecc. 7:10

I get the idea that these guys are actually looking for some Nirvana that they assume existed in times past when it never did.

By cracky, I think yer right. 

BALAAM said:

Exactly.

16KJV11 said:

'zactly